The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage, youtubers early reviews of these are basically just a huge communication campaign for fineline. fineline probably just gave away the pairs

This Monday is gonna be lit. Throwing on my most comfy kicks and traveling to all seattle-tacoma sneaker stores by bus.

2 ftl about an hour away getting them but doing raffles..

gonna call jj, champs,  and fl tomorrow and see what up with them

probably online or bust for me tho  
nerd.gif

They way it was explained to me by a FNL manager near me is that there are going to be a decent amount of spots getting these but they will all be limited to super small size run at each store.

So don't play yourself listening to some of these cats in here makin it sound like these will be all over the place or that you can get a pair if you really try. You gotta put in serious work and still hope to get lucky.

Where do you live?
Even footlocker isn't getting them?
You gotta be in a Amish country
Lancaster is Amish country in Pennsylvania...and there's a HOH in Lancaster

It's online for me as well...closest stores to me getting them are about an hour away in Harrisburg and they're starting raffles tomorrow and Monday

I'm hoping that mess is a typo, smh... I'm online or bust but feel sorry for any NYer who gotta deal with that fcfs even if stores are laced

Nothing worse than a bunch of New Yorkers tryna outhustle each other. Oh wait thats errday. Good luck NY fam. Hope y'all get them.

These will b my 1st pair of Jordan 1s!!! I see the hype is real for these!! Manager at local hoh said dey hv a good amount of pairs... but the way ppl r panicking seems like the will b hard to get.. New to the 1s thread but besides chi n sbb are Jordan 1s usually limited or something??

Can't believe people here are complaining about first come first serve. I'd rather get there early enough and know I'm getting my pair than leaving it up to chance through raffles. All spots here are doing raffles and I would LOVE for them to do first come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom