The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Bro I've been looking for that barca jersey in your avatar. Need that long sleeve :nerd:

Yeah that Barca kit is one of their best, for sure.... Only place you can one especially a long sleeve which I'm sure is more difficult to find is probably eBay.

YZY being released on the same date was definitely done intentionally. Ye prolly got diss bars already written too lol...them addidas joints been garbage from the gate. All focus on 1s come Sept 3rd...

Trying to decide if I want to go ahead and lock up a pair for $325. More than I want to spend tho [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Ig username: Aj1fam_lay
Password: Sept151985

IG page. Upload your collections, wishlist, sneaker memes, pickups, wdywt's etc to the new IG page. I think it'd be a cool community thing. Follow me personally @suprduprsamsay #ntaj1fam or #aj1fam

Hopefully I'll be able to get em on 9/3rd.  I'm actually selling a a big chunk of my 1's.  All worn etc but I'm trying for 1's to either be 85, 94 and 2015-beyond remasters.  

I like those yeezys but they make getting these(Bred 1s) feel like a trot in the park. At lest these won't have camp out lines for the damn raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom