The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen people grabbing $280 pairs today don't think it will ever get any better than that on these ones

I think by the end of this week and next week will be the best time. Because people will get in their online orders and everyone with deep pockets and really want them probably are buying this weekend. Once market gets flooded and resellers will want to get more competitive and prices will drop a little or at least there will be more deals had. Thinking around 300 because my 8.5 size right now is 350+.

Dont hold your breath on a restock. They only put out enough og 1s since 2013 to run through them each release and this year i havent seen or heard of many canceled order fails on release day so where you think these pairs are gonna come from?

Think nike is holding inventory from original release. I've seen this happen with some shoes. Not saying this is one of them but it could be.

Think nike is holding inventory from original release. I've seen this happen with some shoes. Not saying this is one of them but it could be.
not to mention when i went into nike sf an employee told me they were sending pairs back to memphis for raffle no shows. i would expect a small restock this week or next week. 

Better be trying to trade something worth it
nerd.gif

Gotta find a way to double up for a decent price. I usually don't like to pay resale but since I was lucky enough to get my 1st pair for $80, paying resale for the 2nd pair won't sting as much I guess. :rolleyes

Looks like FC finally got more pairs up....it was saying there were sold out online earlier. I've NEVER seen that on FC before 
nerd.gif

Word. Thanks. And thanks to the earlier response as well. I'll see if i can get my size and if not I'll wear these.

Gotta find a way to double up for a decent price. I usually don't like to pay resale but since I was lucky enough to get my 1st pair for $80, paying resale for the 2nd pair won't sting as much I guess.
eyes.gif
This is some real look at me stuff. 

LOL. 

Dudes struck out left and right. Here you are bragging about a come up. Come on, mang... 

Hey, I only paid $40 for my pair after selling a pair I doubled up on. 

I, too, would like a 2nd pair that wont sting much. 

Ended up paying 350 @ a local shop,not going to lie the black leather on my ying yangs is softer than the black on the breds, but I fell like they will break in nicely! Happy as hell I got my pair!!!

Yo fam. I am going to meet up with a dude after work who is asking $280. Any tips on things to look for on a fake pair that are easy to spot? Are they pretty similar to the SBBs, I know those fairly well. And did anyone decide what the underside of the insole should look like? I know there was some discrepancy on the color, if it should be light or dark. Any help is greatly appreciated.

This is some real look at me stuff. 

LOL. 

Dudes struck out left and right. Here you are bragging about a come up. Come on, mang... 

Hey, I only paid $40 for my pair after selling a pair I doubled up on. 

I, too, would like a 2nd pair that wont sting much. 
LOL repped

Yo fam. I am going to meet up with a dude after work who is asking $280. Any tips on things to look for on a fake pair that are easy to spot? Are they pretty similar to the SBBs, I know those fairly well. And did anyone decide what the underside of the insole should look like? I know there was some discrepancy on the color, if it should be light or dark. Any help is greatly appreciated.
That info was def posted ...check the images and you should be able to find them

if you paid $40 out of pocket after selling a pair you doubled up on with these you did it wrong. 
LULZ.

$40 aint ****...

You're gonna sit here and tell me that paying $40 for a pair of Black/Red 1s... If that's doing it wrong, may the good Lord bless me with doing it wrong from here on out. 

The things you read on message boards...

LOL. Some of us make real coin in the real world. Js are Js... Merely a hobby, shoes I wear and collect, a culture I was raised in... 31 years deep, fam... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom