The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys think these will go down to under 300 for a pair? i'm waiting for the price to come down... i need a pair to rock.

for $30 more, the UB's poop on the FKR.

UB's are well worth the money they charge (compared to other shoes)
Maybe it's because I end up always copping FKRs for the low on RRS. Blue lagoons for $60 was goat sale haha. I also like the loose knit feel at times. I still love my UBs tho don't get me wrong.

Dont hold your breath on a restock. They only put out enough og 1s since 2013 to run through them each release and this year i havent seen or heard of many canceled order fails on release day so where you think these pairs are gonna come from?

Last edited:
you guys think these will go down to under 300 for a pair? i'm waiting for the price to come down... i need a pair to rock.
Definitely once online orders start arriving to people, but it will only go up after like usual...good time to buy is these next two weeks

Cooked on a size 12 yesterday by FCFS at an urban store...Got there 3 hours before store open, was first in line. Also, was able to grab a 9.5 at an Athlete's Foot for a later trade :nthat:

This is a terrible idea. These aren't designer shoes, they shouldn't cost $200+. If anything they should go back to the old prices for everything

Nike hasn't dropped prices on Jordan's in over 10 years. I remember I bought metallic 5s ten years ago for 125 from nike and now I paid 220 in July. Quality was about the same. I'd much rather pay 220 for a Jordan 1 bred to Nike and have a better chance at copping then paying 350+ from a reseller and be worried they areven fake. Nike raises prices on hyped stuff like cement 4s and metallic 5s. Not saying this is what must happen, but it is a deterant for the poor resellers that are trying to make a quick flip.

Order got cancelled on SNS then received 3 emails today saying my cart was still available to checkout . They're playing games with me. I regret not trying harder for this release.

Last edited:
What u wanna pay
the low low 
nerd.gif

Anybody looking now thinking they're paying under $300 from anyone but a homie or established plug delusional 

well i can't find anything online that looks legit for under 400.. looking for the 250-300 range. i guess ill wait for online orders from people to come in. need to get another pair. i don't want to rock the 1 pair i got cause they're just too nice. i need a second pair at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom