The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

The resell prices were worse a day or two after the SBBS dropped. 
What I'm trying to figure out is if there was a pullback in resell price after the initial weekend hype? Took so many L's this weekend, still trying to get a pair of the banned 1s

don't lose out over $20-$40. I'd just cop and get it over.
Word you're already bending over by giving $100+ in resale. What's another $20
laugh.gif

Didn't want to post this but looking for further help into some shady business Champs Sacramento did. This may be long but heres the story..

Friday I received the email from champs stating I had won the raffle! From there I was pretty happy I won. Pick up times were from 11am PST - 7pm PST. MY wife and I was there about 11:30AM PST to pick up the shoes. Give the employee my ID to check my name off the list and pick up the shoes. She comes back with "Your name is not on the list". Im totally confused and pretty mad after they checked multiple times. They put me aside to have the manager talk to me. Next person in line "Your not on the list either". SHOCKING!! after waiting about 30 minutes for the manager there was a total of 4-5 people with the same exact situation as me. HMMMMMmmmm..So the manager calls his boss and they said there was a mix up with the shipment and the shoes were at a different location, And he couldn't sell us the shoes we won. He said WE ALL would have to wait till the other store ships the shoes to them and they would give us a call guaranteeing us that we would get the shoes for everyone. 

I really didn't buy the story but what else could I do right? After he said we were guaranteed we would get the shoes next week everyone was pretty chill about it. They made a list of everyones name and phone number and we all left from there..

Saw a post about this same exact situation on my local FB group and I decided to chime in. Well TODAY I received a message from a well known person saying that champs has extra pairs in the back and I should call them. I TRIED to call waiting on the phone for 10 minutes each time while it just rings.

I do believe they backdoored my pair and everybody ain't getting nothing but an apology. Still trying to talk to champs on twitters DM to work everything out ATM.

Ill let everyone know the updates.

BACKDOOR IS OPEN AT CHAMPS ARDEN MALL SACRAMENTO!!!
View media item 2155441
Doubt it. Not with fees and shipping. That'll be a big *** stretch.
What % are fees on GOAT?

Didn't want to post this but looking for further help into some shady business Champs Sacramento did. This may be long but heres the story..

Friday I received the email from champs stating I had won the raffle! From there I was pretty happy I won. Pick up times were from 11am PST - 7pm PST. MY wife and I was there about 11:30AM PST to pick up the shoes. Give the employee my ID to check my name off the list and pick up the shoes. She comes back with "Your name is not on the list". Im totally confused and pretty mad after they checked multiple times. They put me aside to have the manager talk to me. Next person in line "Your not on the list either". SHOCKING!! after waiting about 30 minutes for the manager there was a total of 4-5 people with the same exact situation as me. HMMMMMmmmm..So the manager calls his boss and they said there was a mix up with the shipment and the shoes were at a different location, And he couldn't sell us the shoes we won. He said WE ALL would have to wait till the other store ships the shoes to them and they would give us a call guaranteeing us that we would get the shoes for everyone. 

I really didn't buy the story but what else could I do right? After he said we were guaranteed we would get the shoes next week everyone was pretty chill about it. They made a list of everyones name and phone number and we all left from there..

Saw a post about this same exact situation on my local FB group and I decided to chime in. Well TODAY I received a message from a well known person saying that champs has extra pairs in the back and I should call them. I TRIED to call waiting on the phone for 10 minutes each time while it just rings.

I do believe they backdoored my pair and everybody ain't getting nothing but an apology. Still trying to talk to champs on twitters DM to work everything out ATM.

Ill let everyone know the updates.

BACKDOOR IS OPEN AT CHAMPS ARDEN MALL SACRAMENTO!!!

damn bro, this is horrible. I hope this works out for you man. I'd be heated as hell. Good luck

View media item 2155446

These look pretty good to me. He says they are from undefeated and have the tag on the box as well. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom