The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice can't be that mad then I guess. Still shady tho
He could but I don't think they would let him win. I'm not sure why they would call in the first place if they weren't going to let him win?
most likely what they would do is look at the call log and if it shows they really called him he should get a pair. In theory according to corporate they are supposed to leave a message but we know that doesn't always happen

Everybody eating

giphy.gif

Out of the 10 raffles I haven't got called once, I'm glad I got my pair yesterday at a mom and pop store. I'll save myself the aggravation

most likely what they would do is look at the call log and if it shows they really called him he should get a pair. In theory according to corporate they are supposed to leave a message but we know that doesn't always happen
Yeah I feel that. That would be the only way he would get the win but proving he had a missed call I don't know how he would do that :lol:

Am I the only one that finds jordan 1s uncomfortable? I find them super narrow even if I size up. The only way I can wear them is if I remove the insole, even then I'm limping within a few hours.

Yeah I feel that. That would be the only way he would get the win but proving he had a missed call I don't know how he would do that :lol:
shouldn't be too difficult. Depending on how they handle it they could just request the call log of the store. Actually had footaction gsp call me last week, hang up. I called back and they said they called me by mistake :lol:
If that happened this week that wouldn't have went like that

It was mentioned a while back that GS sizes will be more scarce than men...what do you guys think resell will be? Going to need a sz6 for my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom