The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
YA BOI FINALLY TOOL A W my first W on raffles at the mall since Infrared 6 
smokin.gif

shouldn't be too difficult. Depending on how they handle it they could just request the call log of the store. Actually had footaction gsp call me last week, hang up. I called back and they said they called me by mistake :lol:
If that happened this week that wouldn't have went like that
I feel that. :lol: that's what I'm saying tho if their gunna ask door pairs don't call at all because people like me and you won't let that ish slide

So no one SF Bay Area has gotten the call? What are we expecting realistically, is it going to be before 03:30 PM PST like it was before 3:30 PM east coast? 

Last edited:
I have a reserved ticket at the new footlocker on 34th st NYC for the breds sz 10.5 but i have to buy the 31s as a pack it comes out to $375 plus tax. I dont want the 31s, so im willing to sell my wristband or something if anyone is interested DM me and we can figure something out. Or if anyone wants the bum 31s let me know.

gs 
mens or gs? otherwise, that's strange, making calls over two days.  larger quantities than stated? 
It was gs

I feel that. :lol: that's what I'm saying tho if their gunna ask door pairs don't call at all because people like me and you won't let that ish slide
yea id be on it. It would either end good or bad for me though :lol:

I have a reserved ticket at the new footlocker on 34th st NYC for the breds sz 10.5 but i have to buy the 31s as a pack it comes out to $375 plus tax. I dont want the 31s, so im willing to sell my wristband or something if anyone is interested DM me and we can figure something out. Or if anyone wants the bum 31s let me know.
They gonna stamp your receipt or anything? Return that ish to a different store, unless there's something saying no returns. They'll have to take it back 

I'm glad they ain't make me buy that ******** yesterday

They gonna stamp your receipt or anything? Return that ish to a different store, unless there's something saying no returns. They'll have to take it back 
yup. Even if they do wait until it drops and then bring it back with no receipt and get an exchange

shouldn't be too difficult. Depending on how they handle it they could just request the call log of the store. Actually had footaction gsp call me last week, hang up. I called back and they said they called me by mistake :lol:
If that happened this week that wouldn't have went like that

Lmao bro I got a screenshot!

Idk if they would believe it but I'm still here just chilling watching Narcos can't wait till Sat [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom