The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has FTL in bay area called anyone yet?

Just got a guaranteed pair, but not size from a boutique. Need extra pair to call so i can have my size on lock.

Nothing from the Bay area FTL or FA yet ... then again I literally have never won any raffle from serramonte, downtown, or stonestown ... so who knows

I've gotten calls from villa and ftl, btw wold of paid resell with all that gas/toll you spent lmaooo
Philly (Suburb) Area Update: Just got a call from FTL King of Prussia...in addition to the Villa one from Tuesday- still waiting to hear from Finishline King of Prussia and Footlocker Willow Grove Mall. 2 for 4 so far the honest old-fashioned way ain't bad.

Last edited:
anyone hear from menlo park, woodbridge, freehold, or ocean county

Nope still waiting

giphy.gif

Philly (Suburb) Area Update: Just got a call from FTL King of Prussia...in addition to the Villa one from Tuesday- still waiting to hear from Finishline King of Prussia and Footlocker Willow Grove Mall. 2 for 4 so far the honest old-fashioned way ain't bad.
Congrats on hitting 2 for retail. Hope KOP FTL is still making their calls.

I feel that particular FTL store (KOP sneaker stores in general) is always plentiful. Philly area is a good geographic spot for retro quantity between KOP, Cherry Hill and then obviously all the Centre City stores.

So Footlocker calls me, but not prvt and they end the call on their end

I call back and they telling me they didn't call me lol

I just let it go but still type funny like I def got the missed call from them
Sounds a lil fishy to me. How else would footlocker get your number

Has FTL in bay area called anyone yet?

Just got a guaranteed pair, but not size from a boutique. Need extra pair to call so i can have my size on lock.
undftd?
Yep my homie grabbed me a ticket since im at work.
nice. saw the post but i figured it wouldnt be worth since id have to bart out; it would have been swamped by the time i got there. but congrats man 

I feel that particular FTL store (KOP sneaker stores in general) is always plentiful. Philly area is a good geographic spot for retro quantity between KOP, Cherry Hill and then obviously all the Centre City stores.
Agreed. Just seems like this release everything in center city is FCFS.

I feel that particular FTL store (KOP sneaker stores in general) is always plentiful. Philly area is a good geographic spot for retro quantity between KOP, Cherry Hill and then obviously all the Cit.

Agreed. Just seems like this release everything in center city is FCFS.
Same with Cherry Hill- that's why i stuck to KOP and popped over to Willow  Grove House of Hoops- never even realized that was there/they had a HOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom