The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Footlocker calls me, but not prvt and they end the call on their end

I call back and they telling me they didn't call me lol

I just let it go but still type funny like I def got the missed call from them

Still no calls from Philly/South Jersey area. Hit up KOP, Willow Grove, Oxford Valley, Deptford, Freehold, Cherry Hill, East Brunswick and Quaker Bridge malls.

Thanks for the rep! Who's got it better than us? Nobody!!!! Lol really hoping to get a pair I get a pair and not wind up with an L.... we have mad shoe stores in Vegas.... so here's to good vibes this weekend!

You going to do some camping if you don't win out here?

Ended up caving 
Still waiting for a call in ny, might hit up extra butter to join another raffle, and I think packer shoes in jersey doing their raffle tomorrow on Friday
Waiting for the NY calls too. Packer's raffle is tomorrow between 12-6. I'm already trying to figure out how to get out of work, do the raffle, and get back before anyone notices lol

Still no calls from Philly/South Jersey area. Hit up KOP, Willow Grove, Oxford Valley, Deptford, Freehold, Cherry Hill, East Brunswick and Quaker Bridge malls.
Cumberland mall in Vineland ain't call yet either

I'm not sure if any spots in Philly/South Jersey have called yet

Last edited:
100.gif

I've gotten calls from villa and ftl, btw wold of paid resell with all that gas/toll you spent lmaooo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom