The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How early were you there waiting on the line? Thinking of going there tomorrow after class. Hopefully I could get lucky and get a pair lol :lol:
Got There After They cut off the line and skipped my way on there

Nothing yet.

Just a few no caller ID calls with cruise offers :smh:

Every time my phone rings I get jumpy as hell.
Had some random number call me through Whatsapp as well, was so close to answering on the off chance one of them FTLs were using Whatsapp to make calls :lol:

I've been away from the game too long. Now I gotta drive all over the city. 
mean.gif

And they said people would be eating...

The week is still early bit my best chances have already run dry. People brace yourselves for disappointment.

And they said people would be eating...

The week is still early bit my best chances have already run dry. People brace yourselves for disappointment.
Hey siye I hope you get yours. You're a cool girl.

how is ntny during release day? im thinking of heading to ny for the fcfs spots and i trying to choose the spot with the most amount of pairs so i have a chance... im trying to go when the store opens and not have to wait hours before hand....

All the big retailers will have pairs ... Expecting a few hundred pairs easy at FCFS sites like Flight23, NTNY, FTL. But just as you are thinking about rolling into town for the release so are folks from CT, Jersey, Philly, and as far north as Boston add in the sneakerheads from the city of 8.5M and you can't be seriously thinking of rolling up 'before the store opens' is a good plan.

There will be folks camping out starting early Friday before any of the stores close in hopes of securing a pair during FCFS .... So if you coming through come up with an actual strategy and execute it on that.

I'm usually true to size on all Jordan Retro 1 and for some reason these fit really small gotta exchange tomorrow for a 9.5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom