The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol now Champs in Los Angeles (Glendale and Culver City) saying FCFS after I went and got my Raffle ticket from them on Monday. smdh

Just talked to Champs (Culver City) on the phone and they said they are still doing the raffles.........

If you signed up at Foot Locker Cumberland, they just posted the winning raffle ticket numbers on Cumberland Mall's FB page.  Thought they were doing call backs.  I know Perimeter posts winning numbers to their FB too, but usually on a Friday.

Consolation Prize Ideas After Taking An L on Sadderday:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
3.) OG Bred custom Lasers
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s
6.) Nike SB Dunk Bred customs

Anyone else have any other ideas?

LANCE MOUNTAINS, go spend that guap
If a miss, i got a $50 gift card im using on the black ying yangs. As far as i see it, its a win win situation for me. 
happy.gif

Can anyone in the Northern Los Angeles area help.. Antelope valley specifically? I can't have my phone with me throughout the day at my work so its tough to keep up to date.

they did that yesterday but today no need to cop 31s. Of course they have pairs left but whether they drop more tomorrow or save em all for Saturday is the question
Was it still a line to get inside? You copped for retail? 

Just bit the bullet and purchased a pre-order pair on eBay. Was able to negotiate the seller down to $278. What ya'll think, I made out good?

Nice man congrats! praying that they call me for a size 10.0 either them or fox hills ha.. Prolly not gonna happen 10.0 sucha common size to sign off for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom