The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most definitely playing to win and expecting to lose. Too many people seeking heat.
especially me, heatseeker23 
devil.gif

Nike Scottsdale FCFS

God I miss this place. I'd have pulled an all nighter. It's so organized and not so bad for plug-less but hopeful working adults. But now all I have is Milwaukee, Wisconsin; America's backdoor capital. When I get this L I'm going to cry in the ashes of the Sherman Park fires from a few weeks back. Enjoy your pizza party guys....I'll be partaking in a steel reserve 211 party. With a plate full of salt to sniff.

Last edited:
I'm honestly not even banking on winning via raffle. I've hit for every release I've gone for this year on SNKRS/NDC

Not feeling too good about this release:
-Local mall only getting full sizes of 9 thru 14 (1 pair only)
-Snkrs app is doing the draw
-buddy of mine was speaking with fnl.com on how to avoid payment errors and the guy on the phone said we are not getting alot so you may not even get to that point

Last edited:
If anyone was planning to cop the set of Banned releases there up here for retail shipped.

http://sobesoles.com/shop/sneakers/air-jordan-xxx1-banned/

Thinking about picking a pair up for ball. Supposed to be good on court
just wait till they go on sale 

Maybe. I genuinely think these will sell the best outta the 31s (unless they come out with a pair without that extra jumpman) I think people are gonna get pulled into the hype

Apparently the line has already started at our biggest store here....

Can't wait for this release to be done because it's gonna be an absolute gong show.

God I miss this place. I'd have pulled an all nighter. It's so organized and not so bad for plug-less but hopeful working adults. But now all I have is Milwaukee, Wisconsin; America's backdoor capital. When I get this L I'm going to cry in the ashes of the Sherman Park fires from a few weeks back. Enjoy your pizza party guys....I'll be partaking in a steel reserve 211 party. With a plate full of salt to sniff.
I've never been there for a release myself, too far haha. Did all my raffles at the Chandler mall.. If no calls, I might make the move to Nike Scotts. Organized? They do bracelets?

I have 2 pair pre-ordered, but I'm trying for a 3rd pair for trade bait for LA & NYC 1s

Dude terrible trade you can find those LA/NY for less than 250. Just triple up Breds and find a pair of those for the low

Is the salt freebase? [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:

I've never been there for a release myself, too far haha. Did all my raffles at the Chandler mall.. If no calls, I might make the move to Nike Scotts. Organized? They do bracelets?
Not bracelets. But you wont see no ghost chair ****, or no wild fights or 16 years ****s trying recreate a supreme drop or some googly **** . And the staff was pretty honest. Last time I was there was 2014 Tho. Other than that I was in Tucson. So could be different.

Last edited:
Dude terrible trade you can find those LA/NY for less than 250. Just triple up Breds and find a pair of those for the low
Is the salt freebase? [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
I wish. Who needs tumbled leather when you can have tumbled brainmatter off some dope?

I'm kidding.

But on sadderday I probably will want a consolation bump. 

Early sob tales aside. Good luck everyone. Let's hope we don't have to wash this down in **** beer and drugs. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom