The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sak, you a 12?
Yes, I'm a size 12. You're too?

Well hopefully you hit sir. I'm in a similar boat out here in Seattle with 6 total raffle tickets.
2 Footlocker
2 Finish Line

2 Champs
We just need 1 in the chamber like Russian Roulette!
I hope you do too sir, just have faith. Also remember to try online.

What price do you think the small GS sizes (size 4) will settle at? The preorder prices do not seem too bad right now ($225ish), but a few people have posted that GS sizes are super limited.  Need to secure a pair for my girl.

Consolation Prize Ideas After Taking An L on Sadderday:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
3.) OG Bred custom Lasers
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s
6.) Nike SB Dunk Bred customs

Anyone else have any other ideas?

7. Stop spending money with Jordan brand all together and jump on the Adidas train, seeing as most shoes they have that have hype outside of yeezys, are still pretty easy/cheap to get for resale, are good quality and see restocks if they do sell out. And yeezys might get easier as he establishes himself.

Ok who am I fooling. Back to reality...

8. Buy some more 2001 pairs. Or even try for a 1994 or og in protest of any non-first time og colorway retros past 2013 because of the refusal to GR them.

9. Buy another yin yang pair and some aj1 Deconstructed and skate those to ****.

10. Pay resale on the MTM 1s.

11. Do nothing. Save the money. Go on with life.

I'm thinking 11, 9, or mayyyyybe 10.

Last edited:
Prepared to take my "L" LIKE A G!!!
laugh.gif
 Don't think like that

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s

7. Stop spending money with Jordan brand all together and jump on the Adidas train, seeing as most shoes they have that have hype outside of yeezys, are still pretty easy/cheap to get for resale, are good quality and see restocks if they do sell out. And yeezys might get easier as he establishes himself.

Ok who am I fooling. Back to reality...

8. Buy some more 2001 pairs. Or even try for a 1994 or og in protest of any non-first time og colorway retros past 2013 because of the refusal to GR them.

9. Buy another yin yang pair and some aj1 Deconstructed and skate those to ****.

10. Pay resale on the MTM 1s.

11. Do nothing. Save the money. Go on with life.

I'm thinking 11, 9, or mayyyyybe 10.

Haha repped for the quality and entertaining post.. You are clearly a true Jordan Brand fan lol

Last edited:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s

1.) Bred AJKO

2.) OG Bred lows

4.) Bred mesh NMDs

5.) OG Bred 1.5s

LANCE MOUNTAINS, go spend that guap

Aren't LMs basically the same resell price as these?

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s

Haha repped for the quality and entertaining post.. You are clearly a true Jordan Brand fan lol

Haha repped back. Just telling the truth man. Hahaa.

Has anyone in new York gotten calls from footlocker in Fulton street, Linden Boulevard, 86th Brooklyn?

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day most stores in my area are pulling names.. I never did so much leg work with this raffle mess. Just need one size 11.5-12. I feel good though.

No calls back in Lexington KY. Hoping I don't throw up air balls bros. fingers crossed they calling tomorrow.

Exactly. Sounds like a plan to me. What's your experience with the SNKRS app? I've only used it once, for the Wings 12's, and missed. 
[COLOR=#red]I haven't really used it, you just have to input your email and password (along with your size).[/COLOR]

i got maybe 10 raffles in all. i know Houston dont get calls till thursdays-fridays but im still checkin phone

Im out here really stressing over these 
roll.gif

but ive been into jordans since i was 10 so

post-59149-Jonah-Hill-I-never-had-a-choic-6sgn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom