The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to give up and copped another pair from my local moms and pops for $300. Sit back and relax.
Although $300 is high compared to resell its not too high. I bought for $329. If you're chances are looking skinny then I would say do it. Peace of mind is underrated.

Somebody get these fools out of here posting 30 pictures and not putting in spoiler. I can't keep blocking these foos by myself
if you're responding to my post, it's 11. and i doubt they're going to ban people from the thread for posting pictures, you might have to keep blocking bruh

All these fcfs in ny

w2f821.gif

That WSS in LA too

34 st FTL already selling these?
they started yesterday afternoon you had to buy them as a pack with the XXX1's it was like $340 its probably sold out by now. 
It didn't happen yesterday though? They said they gave wristbands out for today and I have no idea how it went.

Anyone here know?
I went by at lunch and they were gone. Asked an associate if they getting my size n for Saturday and he just grinned and said I don't know. It seemed like every other person had flightclub pulled up on their phone while shopping :rofl:

Any call backs Alabama fam

My worst ticket gathering to date. Went to Brookwood and they said they were doing FCFS, went to HOH in Galleria and the store was boxed up and closed COMPLETELY so IDK what was going on, went to Footaction at 5:23 just for them to tell me the raffle ended at 5:00, so the only place I got a ticket was City Gear in the mall.

My worst ticket gathering to date. Went to Brookwood and they said they were doing FCFS, went to HOH in Galleria and the store was boxed up and closed COMPLETELY so IDK what was going on, went to Footaction at 5:23 just for them to tell me the raffle ended at 5:00, so the only place I got a ticket was City Gear in the mall.
sorry for your luck I miss 3 spots because they changed info on raffle dates

Man I want these so bad. Entered 7 raffles all over Los Angeles and will be sitting at my computer on Sadderday whether or not I win a raffle and trying my luck on SNKRS. I got the 2013 Bred's DS but maybe I should finally bust out this week. Love this CW. 

You love the colorway so much that you've been staring at them for 3 years :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom