The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you just gotta get lucky tho. This is how I got a pair of 2013s at Villa.

Ok, thanks for the reply, i realize its completely circumstantial per store if you luck out. Was just wondering if it was like raffles first and then if pairs are leftover scenario, or raffles only or you cant buy.

Last edited:
I just bit the bullet and pick them up for 300 straight no tax hopefully I hit on any raffles so I can so I recoup my losses

NOT IF ITS FCFS.. ANYONE EVER GO TO FOOTACTION FLIGHT23 FOR A RELEASE..IS IT EVER CRAZY THERE?

Picked up CHIs and UNCs at FLIGHT23 ... Yeah it gets a bit crazy. Big releases bring out various sneakerhead types: supreme kids (who usually do downtown at 21Mercer (NikeLab), hypebeast with girlfriend types, et al. And the various crowned interacting tends to cause a little tension. Flight23 tends not to do a rollcall system (eventhough they tried this at a recent release) but if they think there will be too much drama they will give out bands the day before - with CHIs they gave out 'guaranteed' bands based on stock which was several hundred pairs. Upside of the FLIGHT23 7-11s app gives free coffee, bathroom location, the cops rarely gives two-****s, and close proximity to the two other locations (42nd street FTL and 34th FTL.

Same thing happened to me, connect today saying his regional manager came thru and personally did the raffle. Long & short the regulars got ousted. So now Im about to be in line with the commons.

Im thinking plugs bs'ing and sees them dollar $ign$. Banned 1s bringing out the beasts from every walk of life. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

One chain here in Pitt got lit up by the dm. He's not bsing you at all. All of that chain had the dm pull and call yesterday

Last edited:

exactly bro im 31 and it never used to be like this 15 yrs ago lol
Haha. Pretty much. Back when you could almost guarantee you'd get a pair of kicks if you put in even the slightest leg work. But such is life. And the crazy thing is, unless JB changes number of pairs, it's only gonna get harder.

Congrats to those hitting so far.

Anyone get a call from QCM FTL yet or if they even started the calling?

For those in FL or using the app reservation, what is the deal with the checking in and getting a head start? Just want to know how that is supposed to help or what? I'm assuming the app was going to just let us know if we got a pair or not, but now in wondering if the head start means we still have to do something else? Anyone know?

I checked in today at FTL and Champs @ International. The guy in the store gave me the check in code and said the more head start you have the better your chances. If you win you get a push notification and you have to confirm your reservation on the app. I have all three head start categories for FTL checked and one for Champs. I'm Going to hit a Footaction tomorrow in either St Pete or Clearwater to check in.
Much appreciated man, checked in to some of the stores today. Good luck this weekend!

how is ntny during release day? im thinking of heading to ny for the fcfs spots and i trying to choose the spot with the most amount of pairs so i have a chance... im trying to go when the store opens and not have to wait hours before hand....

how is ntny during release day? im thinking of heading to ny for the fcfs spots and i trying to choose the spot with the most amount of pairs so i have a chance... im trying to go when the store opens and not have to wait hours before hand....
You're gonna have to wait hours lol 

dont think thats going to work out to well unless you are like a big size 10 and up and with the hype the people might start camping from thursday 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom