The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting mad at how hard it is for people to sell these shoes to me. They keep flaking out and not responding every time I want to close a deal. I just want to get these shoes to wear... I hate these people.

Does anyone know how to replace the plastic string that attaches the shoe laces to the shoe? I accidentally ripped mine off on my fragments and want to keep everything in tact

its been 5 years since black cement 3s last released so they going to be retroed soon. I would be sick if i paid $400-500 resale for a pair and then the retro with nike air on the back comes out
Good thing I have my 2001s in extremely good condition
happy.gif

Does anyone know how to replace the plastic string that attaches the shoe laces to the shoe? I accidentally ripped mine off on my fragments and want to keep everything in tact
You need a price tag gun. If you don't want to buy one, next time you go to any retail clothing store and ask if they could do it for you I guess?

You need a price tag gun. If you don't want to buy one, next time you go to any retail clothing store and ask if they could do it for you I guess?
is it the same one as the ones that are on nikes though? cause i see some on amazon but its different 

Those waiting for prices to drop I think are going to be waiting for a moment that won't come ...

Agreed. I've already given up on getting these for a decent resale.

Oh well, at least Space Jams should be a relatively easy cop, I just wish Jordan Brand had other solid OG 1 releases this year.. Everything else looks awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom