THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || Season Opener: Week 1 @ Browns

Totally random but anyone want a ticket for the game tonight? My friend couldn’t make it so I’m stuck with an extra.

All I ask Is a ride back to my friends spot in Dallas after the game and it’s all yours.

Real talk? Where the Dak stans at?

What excuse you gonna make for him right now?

Dude is laughable out there. He is legit scared

Totally random but anyone want a ticket for the game tonight? My friend couldn’t make it so I’m stuck with an extra.

All I ask Is a ride back to my friends spot in Dallas after the game and it’s all yours.
Damn I wish I lived in Dallas

Was nervous about this game, didn’t think boys would show up.

Morris averaging over 6 yards a carry this season with over 200 plus attempts.....

Zeke, Murray, McFadden, Morris all look the same when they get enough carries with an healthy line

Frazier replaced Jones for a few series tonight... Woods, Awuzie, and Lewis got the potential to be damn good. Byron needs to step up and start making plays.

This needs to be Scandrick’s last year, dude wiffed on so many tackles tonight it was ashame. Its time to move on.

I think the most underrated aspect of last night's game was how much more accurate Dak was AFTER his bruise ...

That tells me that he hasnt been focusing on his mechanics at all ... He isnt goof enough to just wing it and I hope the coaching staff saw that ...

Dak slid in the draft because he was inaccurate ... You rarely fix inaccuracy ... But the key is when you do throw a good ball, to have it be timely ... The throws to Witten, Dez and Terrance were beautiful ...

We ran into a team riddled with injury who turned the ball over 3 times in the first half ... I honestly think this game was more luck than anything else ...

And if we run play action one more got damn time after we rip off 8 straight runs of 8 yards or more I'm going to explode ... Linehan sucks ...

Yeah Dak was maybe decent at best last night

He made a couple good throws where he really slang it in tight spots but we won last night because his involvement was minimal
He didn't have to do much with the run game going strong and the defense constantly putting our offense in a good position

At this point, unless he develops some accuracy, our key to winning games is gonna be to have him throw the ball as little as possible
No way in hell I want Dak throwing the ball more than 20-25 times a game max

Yeah Dak was maybe decent at best last night

He made a couple good throws where he really slang it in tight spots but we won last night because his involvement was minimal
He didn't have to do much with the run game going strong and the defense constantly putting our offense in a good position

At this point, unless he develops some accuracy, our key to winning games is gonna be to have him throw the ball as little as possible
No way in hell I want Dak throwing the ball more than 20-25 times a game max

Alex Smith syndrome

WTF is going on? Dez needs to go.
Dak is putting it on the money and dudes flat out dropping it.

Dez making up for it.

PFF posted a stat yesterday that Dez is number 1 in NFL for missed tackles forced per reception.

Back
Top Bottom