THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

Forreal, we lost our best defensive player in Sean Lee last season and still managed to win 12 games. Miss me with the wild-card talk right now, we'll figure out a way to mask the loss of Scandrick.

Forreal, we lost our best defensive player in Sean Lee last season and still managed to win 12 games. Miss me with the wild-card talk right now, we'll figure out a way to mask the loss of Scandrick.

We also lost (or let go) Demarcus Ware, our best pass rusher and that had the whole world up in arms. Romo was supposed to be a shell of his former self, and we were supposed to field the worst defense in NFL history. Though 19th ranked is nothing to brag about, it was far from what people expected.

Last year was such an awesome season. I think it was when we (as CBSsports put it) 'silenced Seattle' was when the nation realized this Cowboys team was for real. And it took one of the most controversial calls in the game (which prompted a change to the wording of the rule) to knock us out.

Hoping we can still #finishthefight this season.

McFadden looked smooth and decisive. Randle as said earlier still can't pass protect. He caused romos first sack getting walked back. And he left a lot of meat on the bone out there, a lot of dancing...gotta cut and go...

Good to see Claiborne out there (and not being a target)

My man bcarr the human highlight reel finally made a play.

Special teams looked horrible outside of beasleys return.

I saw enough to remain optimistic about the year, still can clean a few things up tho....

Can't wait for the season man!!!!:smokin

Might miss a few live games this season. Legit thinking about getting dish with a dvr. Can't get direct TV where I'm at unfortunately.

Just 3 more weeks before I'm in Dallas. In-N-Out and seeing the Boyz play is all I care about :lol:

Just 3 more weeks before I'm in Dallas. In-N-Out and seeing the Boyz play is all I care about :lol:

In-N-Out Burger is not even that good, every time i eat there its average at best. I can think of way better burger joints than In N Out, also if you are not from Texas then i would also grab some good BBQ or a steak while you are here, we got those Fred Flintstone brontosauraus steaks here homie.

Last edited:
In-N-Out Burger is not even that good, every time i eat there its average at best. I can think of way better burger joints than In N Out, also if you are not from Texas then i would also grab some good BBQ or a steak while you are here, we got those Fred Flintstone brontosauraus steaks here homie.
real talk

Pecan Lodge is all you need

Back
Top Bottom