THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

20th anniversary of the 1995 championship season. This is our redux! Fitting, for us to win this year!!!

Season tickets are in and Dez is signed....

My body is officially ready for football season

Last edited:
The wifey surprised me with tickets to the Falcons game on September 27th :pimp:

It'll be my first Cowboys game ever so I'm pretty hype to say the least. She was apologizing for it being vs. the Falcons, but I was like hush with that nonsense :lol:

Just wishing for a good season injury wise and we sweep the division if we can do those 2 we will be money in the playoffs

Btw The Ticket > The Fan
It grew on me. The Hardline cracks me up the **** up everyday.
G-Bag has been losing it's touch . Dawson seems to be getting douchier and douchier every day.

Going to the Falcons game for sure. Want to get some good seats for the Giants game.

Next year we should do a summit for a game, get all the Boys fans together and take over At&T stadium :pimp:

smokin.gif
Suavastradamus
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2015/08/02/training-camp-live-1-1s-wrs-vs-cbs-ol-vs-dl

OL Vs DL around 7 minute mark. (check out Zach around 15 minute mark)
:wow: :wow: :wow:

It's going to be hard to take this season "one game at a time'

Hardy couldnt do nothing against Tyron Smith... Dont know how I feel about that.. lol

Hardy need to step it upp!
That's one of the best Tackle in the league. :lol: I'd be more worried if Hardy was torching one of the franchise players...

Last edited:
That's one of the best Tackle in the league. :lol: I'd be more worried if Hardy was torching one of the franchise players...

Yup. Gotta remember this is his first time going against someone in pads in almost a year, he'll be fine. I can see him hitting his stride around week 10.

I know what im getting out of Hardy, interested in watching Gregory and Lawrence on the line during camp.

Hardy got the best of Tyron once so far but other than that he's been getting schooled. This oline is just scary. And we have depth too (Collins, Weems). Part of me does feel like we were greedy with getting Collins especially so cheap :lol:

Back
Top Bottom