THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Dez Bryant is a number 2 WR... this season they don't even double him anymore, he can't get separation from the CBs and his hands are average

I would honestly rather have almost 15 other WRs than him.

Where do y'all rank him?

Dez Bryant is a number 2 WR... this season they don't even double him anymore, he can't get separation from the CBs and his hands are average

Where do y'all rank him?
Dez is a scrub and been a scrub since 2013

So where all my Dak stans from last season at?
I'm still riding with Dak, we completely abandoned the run and tried to take advantage of all the man to man coverage on the outside. Denver won all of those matchups. Dak forced a couple of passes and paid for it, but on the other hand nobody could get open.

I'm being extra hard on our offense because I know our defense is a mess and isn't a simple fix and know the offense is going to have to be great enough to win shootouts.

On the plus side Denver is probably the best defense we are going to play all season.

Where do y'all rank him?

Same. Dez is in the 15-20 range now.

Our defense looked only looked half decent cause the giants were that bad i see. Damn our secondary is trash. Can't stop the run, can't cover; gonna be a long season.

Long season cause its very apparent, if our oline gets literally sonned all game like it did, we will have no run, which means we don't control the clock, which leads to our weak A!! Defense having to be on the field to get exposed.

Zeke deseves no blame, not even Barry, Walter, emmit, etc was doing anything behind that oline.

Dez needs to be a better route runner an his hands need to improve.

Dak has been throwing high 2 games in a row.

Dez an dak have to do better.

That penalty on Dlaurence was crap, an had an effect on us, but no way is that a game changer.
Defense sucked, an our oline did us no favors thus exposing our D.

This not even an overreaction BTW.

Imagine if we didn't have Written out there...+tears up+

This loss isn't entirely on Dak at all but dude is incapable of throwing a ball further than 6 yards which is why we can't finish drives

This loss isn't entirely on Dak at all but dude is incapable of throwing a ball further than 6 yards which is why we can't finish drives

That has more so to do with our play calling and Dez's inability to be a deep threat.
Dak needs a real number 1 receiver to go deep to. SL play calling was dirt today.

That leverage penalty is bs. It happens during every field goal attempt and never gets called.

That has more so to do with our play calling and Dez's inability to be a deep threat.
Dak needs a real number 1 receiver to go deep to. SL play calling was dirt today.
They call those short route plays all the time because they know Dak can't throw the ball & it shows anytime he tries to

Bad game all around... not too worried unless we lose next week

needed a gut check loss and here we have it

surprised this was a pick em game

^this was my exact train of thought. Pardon the cliche but our offense will be our best defense, Rod will have to work some magic.

Also... we gotta use Dak's legs more IMO, it really felt like we had no plan B after it was evident they were selling out on stopping the run.

Handling Arizona on MNF next week should have us all feeling a lil better.

No idea why Dak doesn't utilize his legs more. There were times he could have picked up 5-6 yards a pop yesterday.
I understand we want to protect him but we've got to let him loose.

I do believe that Zeke is out of shape, but we won't win if he don't touch the ball.

They beat us the same we beat most teams, by running the ball to get your playaction goin and controlling the clock.

Scott Linehan gotta do a better job as the offense is our strongest asset.

Was always worried about our pass rush and young secondary, this is how I thought they would play against the Giants ....wish we would have kept Marquez White as we could have used him last night.

Siemian outplayed Prescott in every way, shape and form.

Oh yea, put me into the group that is starting to believe that Dez is washed or also out of shape ...Dak gotta stop forcing the ball to him, think we need to start looking at first round receiving talent.

Last edited:
I think this is a good wake up call for us. Especially for Dak and Zeke. We were feeling ourselves last year, rightfully so, but it's important that we don't become complacent and think every game will be an easy W. we can grow from this L.

I do believe that Zeke is out of shape, but we won't win if he don't touch the ball.

They beat us the same we beat most teams, by running the ball to get your playaction goin and controlling the clock.

Scott Linehan gotta do a better job as the offense is our strongest asset.

Was always worried about our pass rush and young secondary, this is how I thought they would play against the Giants ....wish we would have kept Marquez White as we could have used him last night.

Siemian outplayed Prescott in every way, shape and form.
Was zeke not working out during the offseason?

Back
Top Bottom