The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

i don't know what it is about this year's bracket...seems like it took me forever, whereas, in years past...i would kinda zip thru it and be satisfied.  i didn't fill one out last year, tho.
laugh.gif

My Sweet Sixteen

KU vs MSU- KU
Gtown vs Ohio St.- Gtown
Syracuse vs Murray State- Cuse
Xavier vs KSU- KSU

UK vs Wisc- Wisc
New Mexico vs WVU-WVU
Duke vs Siena-Duke
Baylor vs Richmond-Baylor

Elite 8

KU vs Gtown-KU
Cuse vs KSU- Cuse
Wisc vs WVU- WVU
Duke vs Baylor- Duke

Final 4

KU vs Syracuse- KU
WVU vs Duke- WVU

National Championship

Kansas vs WVU- Kansas

I usually pick someone who is not the "favorite" to win it, but this entire season I kept waiting and waiting for them to sputter and falter but they never did. As much as I hate to pick them, I think they are going to win it all. I almost went with MSU again, I just have a hard time picking against Tom Izzo in the tournament.

I couldn't decide between "My Sherron-a" and "No-x-Cuse's" for my bracket names, so I just went with "My Sherron-a."

eyes.gif

My bracket is a joke, too. I put it together in less than 2 minutes
laugh.gif

My friend put Wofford over Wisconsin in the first round, does anyone else have this?

He also put Vermont over Syracuse, it's understandable because Vermont is not a 16 seed, and TJ Sorrenstine will find a way to suit up
roll.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by Big J 33

My bracket sucks this year... boring, most of my upsets seem to be the standard upsets too.

I feel like a square. Chalk everywhere.

smh.gif

DF!!!

Seriously, do all of yall have Kansas/ Kentucky or Kansas/WVU in the final ?

Lets get some originality people.
laugh.gif

Almost time
pimp.gif
. Anyone know which games Gus Johnson is calling?
nerd.gif
Seems like excitement follows him around in every sport he calls
laugh.gif

About a half hour now
pimp.gif

Any of you guys know what site shows the streams to the games during the day?
http://mmod.ncaa.com/

Breaking News: Scottie Reynolds Benched For First Round Game vs. Robert Morris. He's just not starting, but he's coming off the bench. Sportscenter said that it was because Reynolds needed "a teaching point".

lmao at your job blocking that....probably realized that statistically these are the two days of the year where almost no work gets done
laugh.gif

Try %%#$@%@@% or Channelsurfing.net

Back
Top Bottom