The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

please just throw that McFarland dude out of the game already.. punk %#+ ##@!% is a cheap shot artist and a flopper on top of that. there's a runaway bus accident in his future if karma is real.
What happened?
Dude has been playing dirty all game.. on his 5th foul he came from behind on a James breakaway and just chopped at his groin, not even attempting to make a play.  They should've ejected him and hit him with the flagrant.  He's a piece of $+%+ human being.  And I hate James even.
laugh.gif

Wow, it's been a crazy @** day. Lotta top teams goin' down, and MAD games comin' down to the end. I love it!

How many people have made big shots today?? This is unreal. Players stepping up all day. Truly an awe-inspiring day.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by woody2626

I S H Smith of Wake can keep up with bledsoe or Wall, Wall just has the height on him. If Wake beats Texas, They have the height and speed to beat Kentucky.
laugh.gif
I-sh Smith???? he's not keeping up with anybody.

how many Wake games have you seen lately? no way they are winning a tournament game.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

uh ohhh
uhh im pretty sure the games not over.

indifferent.gif
Pittman.. useless fatass

Sloppy game but nevertheless I like being right

pimp.gif

I'm gonna love seeing McFarland vs Cousins and Ishmael vs Wall

Who gets tossed first McFarland or Cousins?

Originally Posted by JUS3

please just throw that McFarland dude out of the game already.. punk %#+ ##@!% is a cheap shot artist and a flopper on top of that. there's a runaway bus accident in his future if karma is real.
What happened?
Dude has been playing dirty all game.. on his 5th foul he came from behind on a James breakaway and just chopped at his groin, not even attempting to make a play.  They should've ejected him and hit him with the flagrant.  He's a piece of $+%+ human being.  And I hate James even.
laugh.gif
McFarland has been doing that his entire career at Wake. players in the ACC already know about his antics. dude is pathetic.

on one hand Wake added another miss on my bracket, but on the other hand im glad those lazy, heartless Texas bums took the L. there were literally no likeable players on either team in that game.

day 1 was looney tunes! i'm hoping for more of the same @ HSBC arena in Buffalo tomorrow. Vermont >>> Syracuse???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 i wouldn't mind witnessing history.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom