The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Brown, James, and Johnson blew the game off missed FTs. They also didn't box out at the end of the game
smh.gif

Notes - loyd jr. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......loyd jr. spin move 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fredette = white steph curry

villanova shooting 20 free throws in the last 4 minutes.......**%$!%%*

k-state is legit

tennessee is not very good

anthony johnson. that game was just odd, how the #%%% do you drop 42 last game and then don't even look to shoot the ball the next? he literally was just standing there somepossessions

wow. when i picked utep to beat butler i sure didn't know the rest of the team %%!@$!! SUCKS besides caracter.

my man ishmael smith 
pimp.gif

syracuse, pitt, maryland, purdue and wisconsin. 
nerd.gif
 upset alert

new mexico surives. they shut down anthony johnson at the expense of the big 7 footers inside.

they love to run, as does washington. so that one should be quite fun to watch

laugh.gif
Don't know how I guessed 14/16. Switched up Murray and U-Dub last minute. I probably won't be in first for long.

Notre Dame messed me up.
tired.gif

not a terrible day. Georgetown, Vanderbilt, and Marquette were the only ones that did some actual damage, but none of them were making it to the Elite 8.
some good *** games today, hope for the same tomorrow

I see another upset in the making:

Georgia Tech over Oklahoma St.
Cornell over Temple

A bag of suprise this first round of the tournament
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Ugh 9/16 ... Surely didn't expect Ohio beating the Hoyas.. Had them in the Elite 8.. Sigh.

hoyas failed big time. also think purdue will join da list lol

Temple has to try and find a way to keep this game in the 60's. Their offense is not good enough to keep up with Cornell's

Originally Posted by blakmn89

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Ugh 9/16 ... Surely didn't expect Ohio beating the Hoyas.. Had them in the Elite 8.. Sigh.

hoyas failed big time. also think purdue will join da list lol
Georgetown, the first of my E8 teams to lose...still 10./16 and in good position in my pool

i got Cornell beating temple - and losing to my Badgers en route to their elite 8 showing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

39830885_d7f69d5c35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom