The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Wake Forest making a lot of boneheaded plays, Texas is slowly chipping away

team plays erratic without ishmael in there. It's already bad enough playing for a coach who doesn't know how to coach an offense

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by woody2626

I S H Smith of Wake can keep up with bledsoe or Wall, Wall just has the height on him. If Wake beats Texas, They have the height and speed to beat Kentucky.
laugh.gif
I-sh Smith???? he's not keeping up with anybody.

how many Wake games have you seen lately? no way they are winning a tournament game.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

uh ohhh
uhh im pretty sure the games not over.

indifferent.gif
Pittman.. useless fatass

useless, soft, unathletic piece of pathetic worthless overrated weight-loss wonder but clumsy as a granny without her glasses big !@% hand used for choking in the clutch piece of $+%* pittwoman

Damn Brown got fouled on that one...and then WF follows it up by throwing a terrible outlet pass. Why risk it when you can just execute, take time off the clock and then put the dagger in?

Without a doubt the greatest 1st day in tournament history...how many close games have there been today?

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

useless, soft, unathletic piece of pathetic worthless overrated weight-loss wonder but clumsy as a granny without her glasses big !@% hand used for choking in the clutch piece of $+%* pittwoman

roll.gif
I just said to myself, "the only thing he's ever done is lose weight."

wow James... walk much? AND get a BS call to boot. I have Texas winning but i'd rather they just threw both these teams out of the tournament... god awful.

Wake Forest trying to give this game away...sloppy play. I thought Texas was gonna get the steal on their end of the court and get a good look
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom