The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Jay Wright is mad calm for as close as this game is.

My bracket is really dependent on UTEP, Cornell, and Utah State to the Sweet 16. Allen was rather convincing but I just don't think A&M gets out of the first-round. Had Siena over Utah State originally but changed it last minute on a hunch. Siena's magic may have run out.

Either UTEP or Butler will advance to the Sweet 16 but I NEED it to be the Miners.

Cornell shoots the three well but Temple plays stingy defense, won't be easy. Same thing with Wisconsin, Bo Ryan coaches his teams so well but they have no Devin Harris/Alando Tucker this year. Trevon Hughes is decent but a star?? Nope.

What an idiot
smh.gif

BUT CONGRATS TO NOVA!!!1 My chance at a million dollars is still alive
pimp.gif

Okay thank you Nova for saving one of my picks so far. Lets see if Murray St can come through for me
pimp.gif

What a !!*++*! idiot, you gon run around the !!*++*! court like a !!*++*! idiot and run the clock and not even put up a good shot
smh.gif
, his crazy coach should choke him
roll.gif

Honestly.. Robert Morris got cheated but great effort

tho

the zebras saved my bracket.. i have Nova goin to the final four
laugh.gif

NOVA doesnt deserve winning or their seed. Forfeit the rest of the games.. they are on their way to an elite 8... sad

Parity in CBB is crazy. Seems like there's less and less blowouts in the tourney regardless of the seedings.

Reynolds 15-16 from the line, you tell me what's up with that. Not complaining got Nova in the Final Four. How far they advance will depend on the next game against either Richmond/St. Mary's (game could go either way but I took St. Mary's after thinking about it). I think Nova will get through the second-round but my point is how they perform will tell us if they can beat Baylor then Duke assuming all these teams advance.

Could be the four minute benching that affected Reynolds/Fisher. Squad had no fire today and got lucky. Props to Abraham kid played his heart out.

Wow...Not a good play by them. Coulda got a way better shot IMO

2-1 so far
pimp.gif

Remind to NEVER pick ND ever agian

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Honestly.. Robert Morris got cheated but great effort

tho

the zebras saved my bracket.
laugh.gif
Same way I feel, RMU should of won that game. But ill be damned if they burst my bracket this early
laugh.gif

Just in general, would you guys rather your bracket stay in good shape (Nova winning) or see the crazy upset (RM winning?).

I'd definitely rather see the upsets/great games.

Back
Top Bottom