The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by tim teufel

murray st is one of my sleepers
pimp.gif
That's one of Barrack Obama's  sleepers too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

Just in general, would you guys rather your bracket stay in good shape (Nova winning) or see the crazy upset (RM winning?).

I'd definitely rather see the upsets/great games.

IDK how as a fan you wouldn't want to see the upsets reguardless of who you picked, unless its your team of course

Just in general, would you guys rather your bracket stay in good shape (Nova winning) or see the crazy upset (RM winning?).

well for this game i wanted rmu to win cause i go there. Any other game, i would have wanted my bracket pick

Hmmmm It Depends to Me...If My Bracket Is For $$ With My Boys Then Hands Down I Want My Bracket To Stay In Good Shape....But If I was A Casual Fan of College Hoops Mos Def Love To See The Game Winning Upsets And What Not

Damn Florida played tough, but they had two chances to win at the end of reg and the first OT.
smh.gif

Nova is in my final four, thank you refs.

Now come on Murray St.

I like upsets, but if your in a pool like I am with the winner taking 1k+. ill rather have my bracket stay intact this early in the tourney.

Originally Posted by henz0

IDK how as a fan you wouldn't want to see the upsets reguardless of who you picked, unless its your team of course

exactly

some of yall bracket people remind me of fantasy football owners...putting these things before the actual game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

exactly

some of yall bracket people remind me of fantasy football owners...putting these things before the actual game
smh.gif
Truth...

The best part is seeing all the upsets. Bucknell over Kansas, the 12 seeds that get hot from outside, etc. These first four days of the tournament might be my favorite time of the year for sports.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

exactly

smh.gif

i would prefer Nova lose when i picked them to- vs Richmond in the 2nd rd.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

indifferent.gif
this Baylor/Sam Houston game SUCKS. both teams are just bricking threes left and right.

This is why I wasnt sold on baylor, they seem to be a little to outta control to make a serious run

I would rather see upsets then what i picked in my bracket. I just love seeing teams that had no chance pull of the win
pimp.gif

Davidson 2 years ago were All-time greats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Hmmmm It Depends to Me...If My Bracket Is For $$ With My Boys Then Hands Down I Want My Bracket To Stay In Good Shape....But If I was A Casual Fan of College Hoops Mos Def Love To See The Game Winning Upsets And What Not
as long as its not my favorite teams (Notre Dame/Villanova) then i'm good. 
escaped out of one today. 

any other team I'd like to see the upsets

brackets don't mean $%*# to me. i can care less if i get all my picks right... when you see the lower seeds running with the big boys, i wanna witness history
pimp.gif
(unless it's happening to my team of course...)

Davidson 2 years ago were All-time greats
pimp.gif

People already forgetting George Mason?
Anybody remember the Patrick O'Bryant and 13 seed Bradley making a run?

Good times.

Man Nova was buns today...
Digger Phelps probably crying in a corner in Bristol over that ND loss...
That BYU game was
pimp.gif
...Boynton is a nice player for FLA

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

indifferent.gif
this Baylor/Sam Houston game SUCKS. both teams are just bricking threes left and right.

This is why I wasnt sold on baylor, they seem to be a little to outta control to make a serious run

which is why i don't have them goin that far

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Frank Martin reminds me of Kramer from Seinfeld. Only if Kramer was always a threat to murder someone.
Does sticking a fork up someone's @@% count as murdering someone?

Back
Top Bottom