The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by tim teufel

smh.gif
@duke having a cake walk to a final four.
I have them out in the second round every year. I don't care who they play, they're out in the second
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i almost always do too! not this year tho.. i got them losing to Purdue in the elite eight i believe...  
embarassed.gif

smh.gif
I have them out in the second round every year. I don't care who they play, they're out in the second
laugh.gif
Same here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i almost always do too! not this year tho.. i got them losing to Purdue in the elite eight i believe...  
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 @ them out the 2nd round every yr...the last few years i have done the same...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Purdue making it to the Great 8
laugh.gif

Knew Fredette was gonna go off but I still picked against BYU thinking Billy Donovan could pull of the upset with Chandler Parsons and Kenny Boynton. They had two clear chances to end the game, oh well. This pick doesn't hurt but I'm worried about BYU vs. K-State. They need to lockdown Fredette with Pullen/Clemente.

As for the UTEP/Butler game, the winner will definitely beat Vandy/Murray State IMO. I got UTEP over Vandy next round.

I'm glad Nova is about to pull it off with help from the refs. I was unsure about them but felt forced to include them in the Final Four. The reason being I'm not comfortable with all four #1 seeds in the Final Four (changed WVU to Kentucky last minute). I've learned not to put too much trust in Duke tourney time even though I have a slight feeling they may go far with Scheyer, Smith, and Singler. Baylor was tempting but they seem to be the vogue pick - do they actually have enough to upset Nova?

indifferent.gif
Wright with that good money

roll.gif
the coach "Give em the damn game"

smh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Spoiler [+]
 It's true tho'
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

*sigh* At least Florida did good and made it a game....

@#*%*++ heartbreaking
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

COME ON NOVA... quit playing soft. need ya'll to win this for me, wait until sweet 16 to lose dammit!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAOlhinh3afsdfsafrhkje@ Robert Morris' Coach, after this game they might have to check himinto a Psychiatric hospital, dude is nuts LMAO!

Refs called foul, def should've been a jump ball!!!!!!!!!!! been cheating Robert Morris all game

Back
Top Bottom