The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

+*% is Predator doing shooting 3s for....

2 L's in my bracket already, we had our chances though

these byu 3's
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
raining them

^ Close call but yes. Caracter has been playing with a chip on his shoulder since the Louisville days. Plus UTEP has Moultrie which gives the Miners ton of size/length.

I know Butler is on a 20-game winning streak but I got the Miners to the Sweet 16. Howard/Hayward are finesse players IMO they can be thrown off their games. How mentally tough is Butler?

florida are freakin bums......2 shots to send these clowns home and cant do it 
smh.gif
some dumb *$% plays. i hope BYU gets rocked next game

ok baylor, time to start playing

man gators played hard, surprised we kept in it that long, we will be back better next year if we get B.Knight or even if we dont. K'State will roll BYU, wasn't impressed by them much imo.

ive seen jimmer quite a bit these past two seasons, what do you all think of his game for the next level? does that scoop shot old man style of play work in the NBA?

Originally Posted by parada45

What do you guys think about UTEP vs Butler later?

Can UTEP upset?

I wouldnt even really call it an upset their a quality team, many people got them winning that game. I have them reaching the Sweet 16.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by tim teufel

smh.gif
@duke having a cake walk to a final four.
I have them out in the second round every year. I don't care who they play, they're out in the second
laugh.gif
Same here
laugh.gif
ME TOO..
roll.gif
every single year

Duke never has a "cakewalk" because they can lose to anybody. i remember Belmont almost beat them in the first round once

Fredette is going to go on a Curry-esque run... all the way to Indy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love his game. especially the crossover into the 3...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom