....:::.... The Official 2009 - 2010 Chicago Bulls Season Thread ....:::.... vs BOSTON

Good to see us finally start beating teams that are worse that us. Lets keep it going and have it roll over into the weeks to come

Yes! Great d to force the wiz to use their final to and then again to come up with the steal. Let's end this in regulation!

for 2 years we have been trying that rose iso for the win crap and i have yet to see him hit a shot or make a play out of it

laugh.gif
Butler is still in this game. Foul him out!

^^ i Second that

Allen Iverson is my boy, but no way does he even deserve to be in it this year.....I think its cool and all that fans get to vote, but c'mon of coursetheir gonna pick their favorite every year regardless of the numbers their putting up, and then somebody like D.Rose who has been having a monster month and ahalf gets left out
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

^^ i Second that

Allen Iverson is my boy, but no way does he even deserve to be in it this year.....I think its cool and all that fans get to vote, but c'mon of course their gonna pick their favorite every year regardless of the numbers their putting up, and then somebody like D.Rose who has been having a monster month and a half gets left out
smh.gif
smh.gif
The fans voting AI and TMac should lead to a change...Both players are past their prime...I love AI to death, but he is not an ASG starterfollowing all the drama this season has come with and don't even get me started on Tmac

I feel that it should have been between Rose and Rondo.

ok the honey moon period of playing great to save the coachs job is over

time for Vinny to go

Originally Posted by arstyle27

0-2 on the trip so far....bloody terrible
The flu has definitely hurt us but i thought we could have at least got one of them. Tomorrow night in Phoenix on ESPN, Rose needs to just flatout attack Nash, thats if he's even guarding him. Rose could put up 30 tomorrow

Great first half against Houston. 64 points after 62 last night....damn !! and Noah's not playing.

Back
Top Bottom