....:::.... The Official 2009 - 2010 Chicago Bulls Season Thread ....:::.... vs BOSTON

At min Tyrus is a bench guy who has a decent jumper, decent passer, good rebounder, and good defender. Those are things he does at 23...
Free Money should be doing what noah is doing for the bulls

his bball IQ is just to low

i been saying for 2 years now its either noah or TT and with the way noah has been ballin he ant going no where.

Great win. Tyrus has added some kinda spark to this team. He still has moments when I yell , "Easy Tyrus !!!!!!!", at the screen, but four wins in arow. Combine that with D. Rose being so much more aggressive.......i like.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Great win. Tyrus has added some kinda spark to this team. He still has moments when I yell , "Easy Tyrus !!!!!!!", at the screen, but four wins in a row. Combine that with D. Rose being so much more aggressive.......i like.
3 in a row, but I agree with what you're saying. If we can hold of the Magic and out hustle the Thunder we can easily get a nice 8 gamewinning streak going into Boston.

one11archerave and one11archerave, I added you two as friends for 360.

3 wins in arow. About time. I gotta go to a game. I went to a few last year, last being Game 6
pimp.gif

playing pretty good so far. Derrick is attacking and everyone else is feeding off of that.

Another win baby!! I had no doubt it was gonna be close at the end, but whewww.......BIG MAC time baby !!

4 in a row! I'm glad I had this game recording and was able to fast forward dead balls towards the end, my heart has racing.

Great win. Tyrus has added some kinda spark to this team. He still has moments when I yell , "Easy Tyrus !!!!!!!", at the screen, but four wins in a row. Combine that with D. Rose being so much more aggressive.......i like.

Tyrus was decent today, but the rest of the statement applies to tonight
laugh.gif

Tyrus was decent today, but the rest of the statement applies to tonight
laugh.gif

Great win but its a bad sign that your point guard has to score 30 for them to get the win when they were up double digits.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I mean he had 26 at the end of the third.....

He went off in the third too

He rested the first 5 or 6 minutes of the 4th, and only shot 3 or 4 times in that 4th qrtr

Back
Top Bottom