*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Pau not boxing out again, well on to game 2, hopefully kobe finds his stroke, but i don't even know if that will overcome the refs

Just make excuses for the lack of execution your team had. No Rhythm in the 4th quarter.

I think the knowledgeable Lakers fans know it was no one elses fault but the players. Some bad turnovers. Missed shots.

It will happen to Boston too.

just be quiet, sure the players didn't play their best, but they were playing 5 on 8 tonight. ska never complains about the refs, so you know it'sbad when he does. and as for rhythm, it's kinda hard to get into one, when every time down on the other end you are being stopped for fouls, fraudulent,most of the time.

Boston_Celtics.gif

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

KG shut your fraud %%@ up thinking you hard now.

roll.gif
Someone hit their post limit already.

Almost 80 pages for a game 1 post
sick.gif
laugh.gif

wait til the game is over it'll be another 15 pages blaming david stern, the refs, osama bin laden, everybody

Pau not boxing out again, well on to game 2, hopefully kobe finds his stroke, but i don't even know if that will overcome the refs

Just make excuses for the lack of execution your team had. No Rhythm in the 4th quarter.

I think the knowledgeable Lakers fans know it was no one elses fault but the players. Some bad turnovers. Missed shots.

celtics got all the momentum calls
5 at least, you wouldnt have even gotten the lead with that cause your team is soft

man i really hate to say but kobe lost this game for us he played scared or something ...... he just shot jumpers and was never in the game

Kobe keeps yapping and yapping about wanting to win a championship, but I think he's the one who didn't bring his A-game today. 9/26 from the floor,0/4 from 3, 6 assists but 4 TOs.

Now the media is gonna slurp Pierce for coming back from his "injury" and getting the game 1 win.

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

roll.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

wait til the game is over it'll be another 15 pages blaming david stern, the refs, osama bin laden, everybody

laugh.gif
aint that the truth.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Game 2. lets get it. 3 games at home. bout to be over in 5

so you're gonna beat a celts team that won twice in detroit 4 times in a row?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

roll.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

well it wont be valid.
Lakers stop executing in all aspects of the game.

Originally Posted by jman23s

exactly some of you fans will blame $$@% on everything if your lakers are losing

exactly. comical. COMICAL!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom