*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

This dude KG BEEN exposed, son was GHOST for the longest and now he's diddy boppin down the court
indifferent.gif
GTFOOHWTBS
a Knick fan talking about anybody being exposed... The world is coming to an end
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Just all around not a very good game by anybody. Kobe sucked, Pau was soft, Lamar was in foul trouble, refs weren't any help. All we can do is regroup andtry to play better on Saturday. We missed a ton of open shots.

++%% this %%!% man. We played a horrible second half and every $@#@%$$ call down the stretch went to the $@#@%$$ Celtics. God I hate those big mouth cocky !#%mother $+%!*+!.

We're gonna come out with a vengeance in game 2 and I guarantee Kobe does not play like complete trash again. Ughh I am so $@#@%$$ pissed.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Pau not boxing out again, well on to game 2, hopefully kobe finds his stroke, but i don't even know if that will overcome the refs

Just make excuses for the lack of execution your team had. No Rhythm in the 4th quarter.

I think the knowledgeable Lakers fans know it was no one elses fault but the players. Some bad turnovers. Missed shots.

It will happen to Boston too.

exactly some of you fans will blame $$@% on everything if your lakers are losing

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"MFers can't guard me." - KG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

They don't need too when you shooting 20ft jumpers and fadeaways all the damn time.
smh.gif
Truth... Even tho he has that capability, its a very fluid part of his game, I HATE WHEN HE FALLS IN LOVE with it and abandons the block

Originally Posted by DTruth07

rigged

Come on now, the refs weren't great but they didn't make Kobe settle for stupid jumpshots and go 9-26 or make our other players miss wide openshots. We lost because we didn't play well. Simple as that.

celts appear to get in a groove since game 3 v. detroit. they're locked in right now.

kobe has got to shoot better if the lakers want to have a chance

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Originally Posted by HotSpitta26

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by HotSpitta26

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Paul Pierce is a soft, drama queen, Los Angeles Faker.
roll.gif

Dude was in a WHEELCHAIR an hour ago.
laugh.gif

And why is dude snapping his head back when he gets fouled/scratched in the CHEST?!
eek.gif
AMAZING!!

you still crying?
laugh.gif

SKA..YOU ARE AN ADMIN NOW..YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

lol....if he takes it that serious then oh well

laugh.gif
he's at the line to ska....looks like pau scared to make both FT's
Nah, it ain't even about that.
happy.gif
Long as you're respectful, talk all the trash you want.

You're good, bro. I'm sure you know that. If not: you're good, bro.

yea i know.... i didnt wanna end up like that other guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

This dude KG BEEN exposed, son was GHOST for the longest and now he's diddy boppin down the court
indifferent.gif
GTFOOHWTBS

you mad knicks boy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
The $$#* does him being a Knick fan have to do with ANYTHING?

because he's had a vendetta against boston for how long now? he's a salty knicks fan, and you're a salty lakers fan. better luck next time champ

Celtics played a great game, Lakers really did not play well but were competitive. I think the Lakers will take the series

Back
Top Bottom