*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

eek.gif
at the KG tip in

Pau not boxing out again, well on to game 2, hopefully kobe finds his stroke, but i don't even know if that will overcome the refs

Not a fan of either team, but I think the officiating has been horribly biased in favor of the Celtics.
It HAS been the difference in the game, but I definitely don't think it's as bad as some people are making it out to be in this thread.

....And no I don't care for either of these teams.But that put-back by KG was nasty
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HotSpitta26

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by HotSpitta26

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Paul Pierce is a soft, drama queen, Los Angeles Faker.
roll.gif

Dude was in a WHEELCHAIR an hour ago.
laugh.gif

And why is dude snapping his head back when he gets fouled/scratched in the CHEST?!
eek.gif
AMAZING!!

you still crying?
laugh.gif

SKA..YOU ARE AN ADMIN NOW..YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

lol....if he takes it that serious then oh well

laugh.gif
he's at the line to ska....looks like pau scared to make both FT's
Nah, it ain't even about that.
happy.gif
Long as you'rerespectful, talk all the trash you want.

You're good, bro. I'm sure you know that. If not: you're good, bro.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

This dude KG BEEN exposed, son was GHOST for the longest and now he's diddy boppin down the court
indifferent.gif
GTFOOHWTBS

you mad knicks boy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
The $$#* does him being a Knick fan have to do with ANYTHING?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Pau not boxing out again, well on to game 2, hopefully kobe finds his stroke, but i don't even know if that will overcome the refs

Just make excuses for the lack of execution your team had. No Rhythm in the 4th quarter.

I think the knowledgeable Lakers fans know it was no one elses fault but the players. Some bad turnovers. Missed shots.

It will happen to Boston too.

rofl.

this dude garnett wants the ball now when the game is pretty much done.

please call some more fouls refs. more!!!!!!

smh

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"MFers can't guard me." - KG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

They don't need too when you shooting 20ft jumpers and fadeaways all the damn time.
smh.gif

Can't wait til next year when we don't have a soft piece of baby-poo playing center.
smh.gif

Seriously when the shot went up dude moved to the other side of the rim and WAITED, letting KG have the entire middle of the lane.

Back
Top Bottom