*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

Mamba MVP

=

0f42502475a0f4286545b1cfd22d651049b5d5c.pjpg

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I'm very curious to see if Ariza and Tony Allen will be used in this series for defensive purposes.

I thought Tony was out for the series????

Ariza should be able to play a little, he's been practicing for almost 3 weeks now. Should be good for 10 - 12 minutes a game.

Shannon, that Bodyguard pic is hilarious.
roll.gif

Doc said Tony was going to be missing the series and then the next day he is at practice dunking it and didn't have to sit out any drills. That wasyesterday.

more proof of something "fishy" going on?

[h2]adidas Kevin Garnett Commander KG NBA Finals Sneaker[/h2]
kg-adidas-ts-commander-lead-finals-edition_2-2.jpg

Pop bottles Kevin Garnett stans, your boy is finally in the finals, and he'll be rocking these crazy-limited Commander KG sneakers.Produced to homage the Celtics' impressive run at a 17th championship, KG will wear these on-court during every game of the NBA Finals.

The sneakers are so limited that adidas will only produce eight pairs per game to hit retail, and each model will be taggedwith the respective game (#s 1-7) on the lateral side of the shoe. Want a pair? You'll only have to shell out $1017-with all the profits benefiting aBoston charity in collaboration with the NBA Cares program. The sneakers will debut tomorrow for Game 1 of the finals, and then will be available atCeltics.com, and the NBA store in New York City. Big money, for the Big Ticket.
$1017,Celtics.com

kg-adidas-ts-commander-finals-edition_1.jpg

The game hasn't even started and we're on page 21.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't have much to say. I'm just ready for some basketball.

Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

more proof of something "fishy" going on?

[h2]adidas Kevin Garnett Commander KG NBA Finals Sneaker[/h2]
kg-adidas-ts-commander-lead-finals-edition_2-2.jpg

Pop bottles Kevin Garnett stans, your boy is finally in the finals, and he'll be rocking these crazy-limited Commander KG sneakers. Produced to homage the Celtics' impressive run at a 17th championship, KG will wear these on-court during every game of the NBA Finals.

The sneakers are so limited that adidas will only produce eight pairs per game to hit retail, and each model will be tagged with the respective game (#s 1-7) on the lateral side of the shoe. Want a pair? You'll only have to shell out $1017-with all the profits benefiting a Boston charity in collaboration with the NBA Cares program. The sneakers will debut tomorrow for Game 1 of the finals, and then will be available at Celtics.com, and the NBA store in New York City. Big money, for the Big Ticket.
$1017,Celtics.com

sick.gif

If this first game gets hot, this thread hits triple digits easy. We in for an all timer.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Without the Finals logo, it would be much better.
Still that's way too much
sick.gif
, it'd only be worth that much if itwere game-worn, autographed...and even then i'm not so sure.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The game hasn't even started and we're on page 21.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't have much to say. I'm just ready for some basketball.

Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

Stole the words out of my mouth
laugh.gif

21 pages =
eek.gif

Pumped for tomorrow night!!

Why is a Finals shoe fishy? He's already there. Unless you mean like they already made them cause they knew.

And if theres only 8 pairs per game, how are they available in two places?
laugh.gif

That video would be sick if it wasnt biased like that.

I'm a die-hard Lakers fan of many years, but I don't think Kobe and the gang can win this one. Between the Celtics defense and the fact that Gasollooked pretty soft against Timmy in the last round, I predict Celtics in 6.

Back
Top Bottom