The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually love that we the only ones that pulled ourselves up by the Wheat Construcs laces.

And the optimist in me sees a potent backcourt combination of EP/Frank/Trae & move RJ to sf. EP/Frank can be interchangeable given who's hot. Bench Randle or trade for something, either option works for me. Cut Portis. Nobody wanted to trade for him. Knox, get comfy on that bench for now kid. You might could start someday, but you need hella seasoning. I still believe.

Use these draft picks, but not all, to trade for a young pg with potential. Whoever that is can sub for Trae, can slide to the two. Carsen Edwards?

Throw Mitch in the starting lineup. Draft a big.

Anymore direction, they gotta pay me. But I do want an RJ jersey.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if the had test kits lined up for the players. Rudy showed no symptoms so who made that call to test him?

And to the Randle for Derozan sign and trade. I’d do it

Mitch
PF - (Has to be a stretch 4)
Derozan / Knox
RJ
PG - ?

Donovan Mitchell just tested positive. And I think if we’re not in a Position to draft one of the guards we want, I wouldn’t put it past us to draft Wiseman and dangle Mitch for a guard.

Knicks Memes (@KnicksMemes) Tweeted:
I don't like rooting for the Knicks to lose, but if this is their last game of the season, these are their pick odds. If they had LOST tonight, they would be where Minnesota is now https://t.co/heGY9VBVb0

Got time to read
IMG_20200312_185041.jpg

Trade the farm for a RJ/DBook/Trae core?

Gonna hurt RJ development but speed up the playoff runs.

Nvm, defense suspect..

Back
Top Bottom