Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We fired a coach for starting a season 4-18 and got eaten alive

Nets fire their coach who’s built a playoff team and solid culture but no one roasting them or Kyrie & KD

People who use the terms "Knicks Haters" "LOLKnicks" and such on the internet are idiots. We make bad decisions and people report on them. It's not a conspiracy.

And yes, no one cares about the Nets. They got plenty of heat for that btw and will continue to get it with Kyrie Kancer.

People who use the terms "Knicks Haters" "LOLKnicks" and such on the internet are idiots. We make bad decisions and people report on them. It's not a conspiracy.

And yes, no one cares about the Nets. They got plenty of heat for that btw and will continue to get it with Kyrie Kancer.
So firing Fizdale was the wrong move huh?

that oakley interview going off the rails.

hes really aggressive and paranoid :lol: could see why dolan dont want him around.

So firing Fizdale was the wrong move huh?
No, did I say that?

Why don't you link me to all these articles where the evil mean media attacked the Knicks for the horrible decision of firing David Fizdale and nobody ever said a bad word about Kenny Atkinson wah wah wahhhhh

It's so unfair I mean why do they write these mean articles about Knicks management anyway?

No, did I say that?

Why don't you link me to all these articles where the evil mean media attacked the Knicks for the horrible decision of firing David Fizdale and nobody ever said a bad word about Kenny Atkinson wah wah wahhhhh

It's so unfair I mean why do they write these mean articles about Knicks management anyway?
I don’t know what to tell you man I posted a tweet about the Fiz vs Atkinson situation and you started rambling about other stuff

plenty of folks in here caught coaches and analysts on TV running to Fiz’s defense calling him a victim despite his poor coaching

If you’re plugged in and pay attention to what’s going on you’d see but I can’t help it if you just don’t get it and I’m not gonna bother going back and forth tryna explain it to you either

Of course the Knicks do dumb **** all the time but to say popular media doesn’t have an anti-Knicks agenda that’s catered towards casual fans for clicks and traffic is just ignorant

that oakley interview going off the rails.

hes really aggressive and paranoid :lol: could see why dolan dont want him around.

I tuned in for 2 min. turned it off. What happens sucks, but he milking it now. Dude sounds extra passive aggressive for no reason.

trae young highlight machine with nothing to show for it? granted this hawks team is bottom of the barrel, but it's strange about being heralded so loudly with measly results

ugh ellington with the dumb shot

trae young highlight machine with nothing to show for it? granted this hawks team is bottom of the barrel, but it's strange about being heralded so loudly with measly results

ugh ellington with the dumb shot
A lot of experts had Atlanta as a fringe playoff team this year :lol:

I don’t know what to tell you man I posted a tweet about the Fiz vs Atkinson situation and you started rambling about other stuff

plenty of folks in here caught coaches and analysts on TV running to Fiz’s defense calling him a victim despite his poor coaching

If you’re plugged in and pay attention to what’s going on you’d see but I can’t help it if you just don’t get it and I’m not gonna bother going back and forth tryna explain it to you either

Of course the Knicks do dumb **** all the time but to say popular media doesn’t have an anti-Knicks agenda that’s catered towards casual fans for clicks and traffic is just ignorant
They don’t. Just like popular media doesn’t have an anti Browns agenda. The Knicks aren’t just bad they do crazy ****. Like lose a multi million sexual harassment lawsuit and refuse to fire the worst GM in the league who also committed the harassment, then ban reporters from the press room for reporting on it. Again, it’s not a conspiracy.

Also most coverage of the Kenny Atkinson firing wasn’t rightfully negative, and the news this week was rumors that Durant and Kyrie pushed him out. If you missed that you weren’t paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom