Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melo 62 PT game on nbatv right now.

So many Knicks I dont remember being Knicks. Like Damn theyre playing the Charlotte Bobcats not Hornets. Don't even remember Hardaway Jr. being on the team in 2014. Who is Tyler? :lol: Forgot Kenyon Martin was a Knick.
Jeremy Tyler and Randolph Morris were key building blocks during their time. Morris Randolph if I remember correctly, was an “extra” lottery pick for us :lol:

I’m convinced that we are the only fan base who thinks EVERY player we draft or acquire under the age of 22 is going to be a key part of our future.

Kinda shows how hard it is to draft. We hit on 3 guys (KP, RJ, Mitch) in the past 5 years. Thats much better than some other teams who’ve been in the lotto for a decade now.

Would’ve been much farther along the process had we not traded the main piece, but still, you literally never know who tf you’re drafting.

Attachments

• AE029ED8-7F93-4456-AEF6-1961B488731B.jpeg
    AE029ED8-7F93-4456-AEF6-1961B488731B.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 552
Ballislife.com ( ballislife ballislife ) Tweeted:
OTD (03) @ALLAN_HOUSTON dropped 50 on the Bucks, exactly 1 month after dropping 53 on the Lakers.

Bernard King & Richie Guerin are the only other @NYKnicks to drop multiple 50-PT games in the same season.

Kevin Durant confirmed to have the virus.

Wondering about the Knicks since they were one of the recent teams to have played Utah

Ballislife.com ( ballislife ballislife ) Tweeted:
OTD (03) @ALLAN_HOUSTON dropped 50 on the Bucks, exactly 1 month after dropping 53 on the Lakers.

Bernard King & Richie Guerin are the only other @NYKnicks to drop multiple 50-PT games in the same season.

I vividly rememberthe Laker game. Houston gave it to Kobe and the Lakers.

Allan Houston was and is one my favorite Knicks of all time. Even though he was never the clear #1 guy (even after getting 100 mil) or the team leader.

It was games like that one that kept me watching Knicks game even though they were losing and not going anywhere in the playoffs really. Kept me foolishly hopeful despite players like Shandon Anderson, Howard Eisely, and Clarence Weatherspoon on the team.

Anyway an even better performance is Knicks vs. Bucks in Mil that started off Sprewell vs Big Dog Robinson and Ray Allen but ended Allan Houston vs. Ray Allen. Joint went in to double OT :nthat:

I vividly rememberthe Laker game. Houston gave it to Kobe and the Lakers.

Allan Houston was and is one my favorite Knicks of all time. Even though he was never the clear #1 guy (even after getting 100 mil) or the team leader.

It was games like that one that kept me watching Knicks game even though they were losing and not going anywhere in the playoffs really. Kept me foolishly hopeful despite players like Shandon Anderson, Howard Eisely, and Clarence Weatherspoon on the team.

Anyway an even better performance is Knicks vs. Bucks in Mil that started off Sprewell vs Big Dog Robinson and Ray Allen but ended Allan Houston vs. Ray Allen. Joint went in to double OT :nthat:
Is that the one where Spree dropped 49?

Back
Top Bottom