Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here it is

Don’t understand what he could be so upset about
He’s been playing like garbage with every opportunity afforded to him

a fine is coming if hes just refusing to participate. he signed here btw, so its not like he didnt know what he was getting himself into.

12F9A7B5-9269-4425-AD0E-E98A08CE9EBB.jpeg

G-League social media intern wylin
lolololol

Him simply being so vocal about wanting to be here given he’s having the best year of his career speaks volumes

Hopefully it’s ringing in other players ears throughout the league that he wants to be here or he can do some recruiting for us

He the face of the franchise now

About to cop an authentic

logically makes no sense

We coulda had 3 first round picks from other teams and used those in a trade for a star. That’s how you get the PGs, the Jimmy Butlers, etc.

Morris is not someone to build a franchise around. Trade him now that his value is high and get something in return. If he really wants to be here, you resign him during the summer. Not that hard man.

We should be gauging the market for all players on the team minus RJ and Mitch. Trade all these vets and see what we have in our young players. This team aint competing for anything no time soon. Dudes should be trying to stock up on picks and young assets. Silly business. Can't even put words to how stupid it would be if only one player is traded by the deadline.

I think the rumors about KAT are true. Legit if we gave them like 4 picks (imagine only 1 of them being our actual pick) and 2 young guys they have to consider that.

Exactly, I don’t think Morris’ value will ever be higher.

I think the rumors about KAT are true. Legit if we gave them like 4 picks (imagine only 1 of them being our actual pick) and 2 young guys they have to consider that.

Exactly, I don’t think Morris’ value will ever be higher.

4 firsts for KAT is a no for me. Jokic, sure.

We can’t keep rolling the dice with picks and young guys, it hardly ever works. The odds of drafting a superstar are slim to none the way our draft positioning has been.

Please for the love of god do not send out multiple firsts for anyone that isn’t a point guard

KAT isn’t an A type player
He’s not moving any needles

If I was Perry Mills I’d be lighting up Golden States line about Russell

I’m admitting I was wrong about the Melo trade. Looking back I’d do that trade every time. He legit enticed proven vets to sign with us, even though they were past their primes they made us legit. What happened after is what ****** us.

Back
Top Bottom