The Office Reboot for 2018?

giphy.gif

Behind Seinfeld this is the best comedy I've ever watched. Hope they don't ruin it. With so many pieces that may be missing I'm worried.

13 hours was a dope movie
hes actually gonna be the new " Jack Ryan" for the amazon
13 Hours was surprisingly good. Jack Halpert and Roy (Pam's ex) teaming up to fight terrorists lol.

I'm looking forward to Jack Ryan.

But that's why it was funny because he said things he shouldn't have but didn't realize it.

How would that not work now?

I think he's right. Rewatching recently I picking out all the jokes that wouldn't fly :lol: which is surreal because it was only like a decade ago. Maybe the show's so classic and loved though it would overcome it.

Doing a re-watch and currently on the episode with Dwight's speech. lololol.

A reboot def won't work now. Michael jokes about Phyllis, Toby, Oscar... NO WAY that's flying now. Times change so fast.

I think he's right. Rewatching recently I picking out all the jokes that wouldn't fly :lol: which is surreal because it was only like a decade ago. Maybe the show's so classic and loved though it would overcome it.
Changed my mind on this completely. It's still one of the most watched shows in the world, all it would need is smart writers.

Back
Top Bottom