The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i saw someone mention central valley up in here, whats good with that, i live in the center of the central valley...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Share the stories but don't get this thread locked
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
oh yea of course, of course
FlyJr keeping this thread entertaining tonight.
laugh.gif

and the show continues
pimp.gif

070409232505.jpg
< Filipino, Mexican, French and B___h
let me tell you the story behind this f___g broad NT
smh.gif

I met this chick at a sports bar in modesto, she was looking very kinky to say the least. We wind and grind on the dance floor and do our lil 1, 2 thang thenas the club gets out I catch her peepin mad looks atcha boy so I asked her if she wanna exchange contacts and what have you. We talk for like a month straight,then I was visiting my parents house so I decided to shoot out her way cuz she lives like 30-40 min. away in Stockton. I smash, sex was great, [Hell Rell]Marvelous Top![Hell Rell] In the shower. Well chick gets head over heels for me and starts taking the Cal-Train all the way to San Jose for the D. I meanstaying from Friday till Monday morning. Well her dad passes away and its kinda tough on her R.I.P. and we stop talkin for hella months. She calls me onerandom July day in '08. We have small talk and then I ask her "so who's been keepin you warm, while I've been gone?" in so many words.And this lyin #%# chick got the nerve to tell me "nobody"
indifferent.gif
I goman"its koo I been gettin it in with a few myself, its all good, we haven't talked in who knows how long and it's not like you're mygirlfriend its koo just tell me" this girl continues to deny it to the grave.

Next thing I know I see her 2 months later on myspace with a picture like this
l_2019f5f17167469a8aa3b67f1b8f7cc7.jpg
yes prego with a 2nd kid my immedate reaction was
eek.gif
thereafter I start doing einsteinmath in my head counting backwards to the last time I was in there....no jim hat FML
smh.gif

well I did the math and I KNEW I wasn't the father, but for good measure, I send her a friendly little myspace message like "who's that pregnanton your myspace, your sister?"
she responds "lol no, that's me" my heart begins to sink. I send her a 2nd message like "oh who's the dad?" She doesn't respondfor a whole nother day....The WORST 24 HOURS OF ANTICIPATION IN MY LIFE!
ashamed.gif
she responds the next day like don't worry it's not you" I had the most sudden release of relief
tired.gif
and proceed to this dance
dance.gif
rockon.gif
laugh it off
laugh.gif

then I remembered something
eek.gif
this girl has my cool grey 4's from whenI left them over there after spending the weekend 1 time
smh.gif

well I a month or so ago I smash and she wants to be "that dude in her life" again, I was like
laugh.gif
I'm not takin cae of two kids that aint mine. She goes you have to be adaddy to them just be a boyfriend to me, I respond with "yea right, it doesn't work like that" we continue to smash and she acts like everythingis all good. But when I ask her about my 4's she says their at her mom's I go so when ya gonna get him she says when I can. I go can you today??? shegoes there in the garage I don't know where they are. So by now I start to figure out "this B___h doesn't wanna give my 4's back cuz Iwon't wife
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
so now I'm thinkin bout Home Invasion...
mad.gif

Whew that was a story
roll.gif

Sorry to hear about your cool grey 4s fam, good luck trying to get them back, if you know, she actually still has them.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Where you been Mindless?
Just out and about. Had to take care of some parts of my past reappearing in my life....
oooooooooooooooooooo. You cool?

Could be better. Long story. Way complicated, and I still haven't seen the end of it.
tired.gif
It's one of those things you never thought would see the day.

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Sorry to hear about your cool grey 4s fam, good luck trying to get them back, if you know, she actually still has them.
I'll give any of you guys the info, and you can smash the whole 9 whatever, just ask her if she likes jordans and tell her you really needsome cool grey's in a size 14. If she busts them out I'll buy em back word is bond B

Where you been Mindless?
Just out and about. Had to take care of some parts of my past reappearing in my life....
Could be better. Long story. Way complicated, and I still haven't seen the end of it.
tired.gif
That sucks. Hopefully FlyJr's stories get a laugh out of you.

Where you been Mindless?
tired.gif
Doubt it. It was a crap day all around.

Where you been Mindless?
tired.gif
Damn it. Well, I hope everything works out for you.

Where you been Mindless?
tired.gif
Damn it. Well, I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks. I have a whole lot of people, including myself saying the same thing.

Lol I jus woke up and read what I missed. Flyjr, yous a funny dude lol.

And mindless, whatever your situation is, I hope everything works in your favor.

Back
Top Bottom