The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

congrats guys
pimp.gif

whats good team? Just got back.

Hows everyone doing? Cucumbercool, here is your sig. And I think the avy will re size itself if you put it.

T-
E
-A-M-C-A-P-C-O-M:T-R-O-N--B-O-N-N-E

"Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his @!%. I told him that a year ago. I pulled it out of him and beat him over the head with it. [Now] I'm going to drink a Coors Light. That's right a Coors. Bud Light don't pay me nothing. I want to say Hi to my family and friends and, hell, I may even get on top of my wife tonight."
Hilarious!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

"Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his @!%. I told him that a year ago. I pulled it out of him and beat him over the head with it. [Now] I'm going to drink a Coors Light. That's right a Coors. Bud Light don't pay me nothing. I want to say Hi to my family and friends and, hell, I may even get on top of my wife tonight."
Hilarious!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao brock is that dude for pulling all that crazy shid after he won lol

Hilarious!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wowww what a coincidence. I was just watching the replay of the fight lol.

Originally Posted by allalon1

still waiting on my cyber akuma avy myself, I want to see the finished work Mister put in
Sorry dude I'm taking a break from that right now. Been busy with other stuff.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

Hilarious!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao brock is that dude for pulling all that crazy shid after he won lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mister916 wrote:

allalon1 wrote:
still waiting on my cyber akuma avy myself, I want to see the finished work Mister put in

Sorry dude I'm taking a break from that right now. Been busy with other stuff

Hey man, ain't no problem, as much work I've seen this thread alone has assigned to you, I was wondering if you would ever take a break.

speaking of the avys...since I know you have other things to do with your life besides make avy's for eveyrone requesting one on NT, can youjust show me to some needed programs and online tutorials so I can learn how to do this mugen animation stuff myself?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

speaking of the avys...since I know you have other things to do with your life besides make avy's for eveyrone requesting one on NT, can you just show me to some needed programs and online tutorials so I can learn how to do this mugen animation stuff myself?
happy.gif
I pm'd you about your avy a while back. Did you not receive it?

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

speaking of the avys...since I know you have other things to do with your life besides make avy's for eveyrone requesting one on NT, can you just show me to some needed programs and online tutorials so I can learn how to do this mugen animation stuff myself?
happy.gif
I pm'd you about your avy a while back. Did you not receive it?
my bad bruh, I seen the message when I was on my phone and forgot to send you the message on the comp. Check your inbox.

Back
Top Bottom