The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Whats good th3 real? lol i threw in the towel with teh viewtiful joe gifs lol.

and protoman, i don't know how the rule works for the post limit. but i'm sure your limit is 50 since you been on NT for 2 years already.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Come pg 100!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thanks for the support man.

And I wish the best for your G.I. Joe team. It's starting to really pick up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Whats up everybody. I would have been in here earlier but I have been dealing with a situation. I have been frauded and think I might need some help.
What happened?
nerd.gif

Good morning everyone, just woke up my lazy *&^ up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Whats up everybody. I would have been in here earlier but I have been dealing with a situation. I have been frauded and think I might need some help.
What happened?
nerd.gif

Good morning everyone, just woke up my lazy *&^ up.
laugh.gif

He PMed me what happened, but I guess I won't post it here unless he says its ok or unless he posts it here himself.

Originally Posted by chino905

and protoman, i don't know how the rule works for the post limit. but i'm sure your limit is 50 since you been on NT for 2 years already.

Is that how it works? Well then technically I'll be a member for 2 years next month
nerd.gif

ddamnn I might miss page 100!! I'll try to post from my phone though..

And everyone should list what system they have, and what games they have so know what games we can play and what systems. I dont have xbox live, so i won'tpost any of my xbox games, which sucks b/c most of my games are on the 360.

PS3
Fight Night round 4
UFC 2009
MLB the Show (whatever the newest one is)
Madden
nba2k9

(my SF4 is on the 360)

Back
Top Bottom