The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by chino905

whatss good team?? I'm backkkkk...

welcome back chino
thank you thank you, your far too kind. lol.

What has everyone been up to? and we almost hittin 100 pages.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and as for MvC, Imma need a few days to step my game up after it comes out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

welcome back chino

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

welcome back chino

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same here.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I was never very good at MvC2 unfortunately
frown.gif

Always got mad when i would be getting juggled and crazy air combo'd
It's no fun when you cant do anything back
mad.gif

Wonder how its gonna be on ps3 or 360, pros, gonna be doing infinite combos
sick.gif

^same, MvC2 was definitely a fun game, but I would seriously get angry when they're too good.
I've seen a couple of vids of ppl doing some crazy combos over and over during a match, and that's when it gets frustrating for me. haha
I'm looking forward to getting it though, especially that its on XBL with multiplayer. mmm.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Chino, what are we doing for tonight?

lol unfortunetly I don't think i'll take part in tonights activities, since its about to be 4am over here. But I'll definitely figure out somethinfor tomorrow night.. Any suggestions?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mister916 wrote:
So what consoles do you guys have?

PS3, and 360. but no xbox live.

And how will we do this tournament thingy against the other teams? I was thinking of proposing that the top 10 best players from each team go head to head..so, who thinks they have what it takes to represent Team Capcom?

i would be down for a tourney. man i still have MvC2 for PS2, but unfortunately it doesn't read the disc.
the game started to freeze so i decided to buff out a pretty deep scratch with some scratch cleaning solution, since then it never worked.

i had MvC2 for dreamcast, but I sold the game for like 40 bucks at the time to my friend. smh @ me...

And my friend was showing me a video on youtube about this guy from NY named "Justin Wong". Dude is a beast on MvC2. My friend told me he is rankedlike number 1 in the U.S.

And how will we do this tournament thingy against the other teams? I was thinking of proposing that the top 10 best players from each team go head to head.. so, who thinks they have what it takes to represent Team Capcom?
Nah i thought about that and it would be too damn complicated. Some have ps3 and some have 360. Can't match them up together in one tourneyand if we have a tournament with 1 console some will complain that they're the best and can't participate. So it'll be better if we just did itwithin Team Capcom. No drama or nothing.

im not that good at marvel vs. capcom 2, i was the type that always would pick cable and do viper beam a million times.

anybody here play capcom vs. snk 2?

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

im not that good at marvel vs. capcom 2, i was the type that always would pick cable and do viper beam a million times.

Yup.

I was
pimp.gif
at it. Haven't played it for a while now.

haven't played it in a while, but I would also have Terry Bogard on my team.
pimp.gif

i had MvC2 for dreamcast, but I sold the game for like 40 bucks at the time to my friend. smh @ me...

And my friend was showing me a video on youtube about this guy from NY named "Justin Wong". Dude is a beast on MvC2. My friend told me he is ranked like number 1 in the U.S.

From what I heard Justin Wong is kind of a sore loser, just look up some interviews of him on youtube after losing tournaments a he seems reallyanal about losing, he doesn't even talk in some of his interviews, his friends talk for him.
and just because his named was mentioned:

http://www.youtube.com/v/XeM0rH_4ung&hl=en&fs=1&
BTW I got a ps2 to play MvC2
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

From what I heard Justin Wong is kind of a sore loser, just look up some interviews of him on youtube after losing tournaments a he seems really anal about losing, he doesn't even talk in some of his interviews, his friends talk for him.
and just because his named was mentioned:

http://www.youtube.com/v/XeM0rH_4ung&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/XeM0rH_4ung&hl=en&fs=1&
BTW I got a ps2 to play MvC2
tongue.gif
That was intense.

What's good? Haven't been here in a while, so thought I'd drop in to say hi. Just came home from watching Bruno and only one word to describe it:DISTURBING. Have a great evening, everyone!!!

capcom vs snk 2 i liked because there wasnt all too much juggling, and none of that crazy air combo stuff. Just straight up back to basics
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom