The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by The Minister

what you guys up too tonight. i'm just chilling getting ready to watch raw and probably fall asleep watching it.

Same here. Raw and the Home Run Derby. Can't believe Seth Green will be the host of Raw. Smh.

checking in
first day of summer semester
smh.gif

going to school all year FTL

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Hello team, what did I miss yesterday?

lol FlyJr and his stories
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. If i ever take the trip to CA, imma holla at you
happy.gif

And if you get to the status of co-leader, the perks are great.... I just have to think and make up something as to what they are
laugh.gif

Whats everyone up to today???
I swear my life is like a sitcom
laugh.gif
and everybody I tell mystories to agrees. But yea man if you ever come out to the bay in the future get at me, we'll paintthe town red
pimp.gif

that goes for anybody else on NT lookin for a good time in the bay
glasses.gif

as for me today:
is my first day of changing my lifestyle; I'm only eating clean carbs and I weighed and measured myself completely
heres my measurements/info:
height: 6' 1/2
weight: 185
biceps: 32cm
waist: 35inches
Chest: 38 inches
Thighs: 21.25 inches
Body Fat%: 21.15
Body Mass Index: 25.1
in 3 months I'll record all of this again and then 6 months and so on and so forth. I took before pictures but uhhh ya'll aint seein those
laugh.gif
grin.gif

bout to go workout and play ball see ya'll later team!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

checking in
first day of summer semester
smh.gif

going to school all year FTL

I got three more weeks of summer semester left, a month break, then back to school again
tired.gif

And tonight I gotta write a 3 page paper which I just started
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Word man I've been changing my eating habits as well. No more fast food and soda for me. Its a good way to stay healthy and save money.

Whats everyone up to tonight? I'm bored as hell, and Raw was wack lol. I'll probably play Texas Hold'em on Facebook. If anyone wants to join, hollaat me! I'll be back later.

Originally Posted by Mister916

But, I want to gain weight.
frown.gif

Oh.
laugh.gif

I've been doing the same but as a result of a sheer lack of motivation.
ohwell.gif

I haven't lost or gained any weight in 2 years, but I'm still slightly overweight. Not finding the motivation to discipline myself FML.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Hello team, what did I miss yesterday?

lol FlyJr and his stories
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. If i ever take the trip to CA, imma holla at you
happy.gif

And if you get to the status of co-leader, the perks are great.... I just have to think and make up something as to what they are
laugh.gif

Whats everyone up to today???
I swear my life is like a sitcom
laugh.gif
and everybody I tell my stories to agrees. But yea man if you ever come out to the bay in the future get at me, we'll paint the town red
pimp.gif

that goes for anybody else on NT lookin for a good time in the bay
glasses.gif

as for me today:
is my first day of changing my lifestyle; I'm only eating clean carbs and I weighed and measured myself completely
heres my measurements/info:
height: 6' 1/2
weight: 185
biceps: 32cm
waist: 35inches
Chest: 38 inches
Thighs: 21.25 inches
Body Fat%: 21.15
Body Mass Index: 25.1
in 3 months I'll record all of this again and then 6 months and so on and so forth. I took before pictures but uhhh ya'll aint seein those
laugh.gif
grin.gif

bout to go workout and play ball see ya'll later team!

im bout to do the same thing just on pure curiosity though i already got the balling part done had 20-25 dudes in the back of the school hooping haha

So what do you guys think about the potential news that Penny is gay?

I honestly can't believe people are being devastated by the news, but to each his own, I suppose.

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Whats up team?

I have like half a page more a write and I'm done with my paper
pimp.gif
What's the topic? 3 pages ain't much.

I know its not much, but it seems like it when u start the day before and you don't really care about it
laugh.gif

I basically have to write about a career of my choice, I chose kinesiology.

Whats up team?

I have like half a page more a write and I'm done with my paper
pimp.gif
What's the topic? 3 pages ain't much.
I know its not much, but it seems like it when u start the day before and you don't really care about it
laugh.gif

I basically have to write about a career of my choice, I chose kinesiology.
Tight. A friend of mins is pursing that as a career also.

Thats cool. I've been thinking a lot about it lately, and I'm split right down the middle whether I want to pursue it as a career or not.

What's good peoples? I went to sleep early last night cuz I was exhausted. First time in weeks that I had more than 5 hrs of sleep!

First time in weeks that I had more than 5 hrs of sleep!
Still waiting on that day
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Even if I go to bed early, I just lay there rolling around in bed because I can't sleep.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

want do u want to do in that field

pe coach, sports medicine?

I was thinking sports therapy, but maybe a PE coach while I'm working towards my masters? I'm still up in the air about it all though.

I just want to say that after playing it some again, Megaman 8 is one of my top fav Megaman games in the series.

Astro Crush is one of the coldest power ups ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LetItRock

I just want to say that after playing it some again, Megaman 8 is one of my top fav Megaman games in the series.

Astro Crush is one of the coldest power ups ever.
pimp.gif
My personal favorite has to be Megaman Legends
pimp.gif
When theytook off his helmet and showed his hair dudes swag (for lack of a better word
grin.gif
) went thru the roof. That was the first time it went 3-D and Capcom executed perfectly, I need to get this game again
mad.gif

Megaman Legends and MegaManX4 are my favorite MegaMan games ever..

I just played the demo for MvC2 at my friends house, and I got destroyed lol. Anyone has some good tips for me? Lol

Back
Top Bottom