The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

ron-artest-says-hes-poor-and-his-team-sucks.jpg

"I've always wanted to join team Capcom"

Originally Posted by Rafool

Excuse me for this team but I gotta do this.... *heads to the Team Marvel Thread*

roll.gif
roll.gif

you wild man

ron-artest-says-hes-poor-and-his-team-sucks.jpg

"I've always wanted to join team Capcom"

who you want man?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it at midnight Rafool!!! I'm about to hit my post limit SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess i'll watch.
2exc608.gif

lol i feel you, but lol yo as far as going in their threads, i think we should hold of on that for a while. Things are already lookin crazy as it is.

Originally Posted by chino905

lol i feel you, but lol yo as far as going in their threads, i think we should hold of on that for a while. Things are already lookin crazy as it is.

yeah we shouldn't go in there and get their thread locked.

I agree.

Sorry guys for doing that, dude was getting annoying.
laugh.gif

I agree.

Sorry guys for doing that, dude was getting annoying.
laugh.gif

Yo i feel the same. Just grab the popcorn and enjoy the show

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Word.

Lets stop getting more of their members to join us.
grin.gif
I'm sorry but this comment is total bull. Let me make this clear to everyone at Team Marvel who thinks this. lol we are not recruiting membersfrom team Marvel. In fact, they are contacting us for a spot, so i have no idea what they are talkin about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.

grin.gif
I'm sorry but this comment is total bull. Let me make this clear to everyone at Team Marvel who thinks this. lol we are not recruiting members from team Marvel. In fact, they are contacting us for a spot, so i have no idea what they are talkin about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This. The Marvel's that we are 'recruiting' contact us first.

Word.

grin.gif
I'm sorry but this comment is total bull. Let me make this clear to everyone at Team Marvel who thinks this. lol we are not recruiting members from team Marvel. In fact, they are contacting us for a spot, so i have no idea what they are talkin about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its funny how they think that, when the thing is, its inpart because of Jsteez himself and his "rule".

And yeah, <sarcasm> for that last comment.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Damn dude these people from team capcom are jockin so hard it's funny. I go into their thread and all I see is them talking about us
laugh.gif
and how they're like a "family." Bunch of ayooos in there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone tell this dude not come in our thread no more because Steeze might not be to happy about it and might make him give up his character.
laugh.gif

lol yo I need one of the OGs to P.M me. I have a decision to make regarding the team, but I need some input.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Damn dude these people from team capcom are jockin so hard it's funny. I go into their thread and all I see is them talking about us
laugh.gif
and how they're like a "family." Bunch of ayooos in there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone tell this dude not come in our thread no more because Steeze might not be to happy about it and might make him give up his character.
laugh.gif
lol. But on the real, I'm about to talk to Steez about having a mutual agreement that no one from one team goes and posts in the other. Whatdo ya think Team? I would make this decision alone, but since this Team is ours as a whole, i need to know your decisions.

Back
Top Bottom