The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Damn dude these people from team capcom are jockin so hard it's funny. I go into their thread and all I see is them talking about us
laugh.gif
and how they're like a "family." Bunch of ayooos in there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone tell this dude not come in our thread no more because Steeze might not be to happy about it and might make him give up his character.
laugh.gif
Nah don't worry about that bro me and Steez are cool.
And again, you prove my point that all you guys talk about in here is what goes on in the Team Marvel thread
laugh.gif

Rafool you gotta stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but chino I dont think you should negotiate with J Steez. I got an even better Idea of who you should negotiate with

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Rafool you gotta stop
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but chino I dont think you should negotiate with J Steez. I got an even better Idea of who you should negotiate with
PM pos favor. and reply to the PM i sent you!

Damn dude these people from team capcom are jockin so hard it's funny. I go into their thread and all I see is them talking about us
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone tell this dude not come in our thread no more because Steeze might not be to happy about it and might make him give up his character.
laugh.gif
And again, you prove my point that all you guys talk about in here is what goes on in the Team Marvel thread
laugh.gif
Yeah I can tell. Your knees are a little dirty.

Point proven, have anything else to say?
laugh.gif

Doors that way >>>>> Or just stare at this since you seem to come around here often:

2ufr6vs.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Doors that way >>>>> Or just stare at this since you seem to come around here often:

2ufr6vs.jpg

laugh.gif

114369ea43297073003feb1c9e388c3910558764.gif

You're corny bro, take a seat.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2ufr6vs.jpg

laugh.gif
omg i dont wanna instigate but omg

Originally Posted by chino905

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

4b516029d82930803eaf.png

"This was a long time coming," said LAW3001
"t's not a given that just because you add me to the team we're going to be the No. 1 team," LAW3001 said. "You've got to put thatwork in."

So..............where's my capcom sig?..........

Back
Top Bottom