The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by theDEEK

what about this one?
laugh.gif

These are like the only two gifs they have of him
frown.gif
Another one for you.

hey whats good people? I just caught up on this thread since i was out all day. lol omg madd laughs. thanks team!!!

916, i just got your PMs. I'll reply to you soon.

Hey guys, I just got a PM from from Twilght (Dr.Doom) saying that he won't be taking Donovan anymore due to "problems". So 916, you don'thave to make his avy. and Ill Will, When you get a chance can you edit the first page and take him out the list? Thanks. And also, can you erase Protoman fromthe list? Air STi switched from protoman, so Protoman is currently vacant. Thanks man.

God damn you guys see the totalitarianism going on in the Marvel thread? It's hilarious, threatening to kick people out if they step out of line.They're like N. Korea without the nukes.

Originally Posted by Mister916

God damn you guys see the totalitarianism going on in the Marvel thread? It's hilarious, threatening to kick people out if they step out of line. They're like N. Korea without the nukes.
Soooo true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Hey guys, I just got a PM from from Twilght (Dr.Doom) saying that he won't be taking Donovan anymore due to "problems". So 916, you don't have to make his avy. and Ill Will, When you get a chance can you edit the first page and take him out the list? Thanks. And also, can you erase Protoman from the list? Air STi switched from protoman, so Protoman is currently vacant. Thanks man.
14nh641.gif
the internetz is serious business
I still got love for Team Capcom though and I will be posting here regularly
54325f3ed338d3ae8c79c46f5ba577d680660dc.gif

lol aite Twilight, no doubt man. And the PM i sent you, it still stands. You are always welcomed to join whenever you want dude.

Looks like it's that time of the month for Steeze
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at me for probably having more posts in their thread than in here
smh.gif

It's so funny though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Originally Posted by chino905

Hey guys, I just got a PM from from Twilght (Dr.Doom) saying that he won't be taking Donovan anymore due to "problems". So 916, you don't have to make his avy. and Ill Will, When you get a chance can you edit the first page and take him out the list? Thanks. And also, can you erase Protoman from the list? Air STi switched from protoman, so Protoman is currently vacant. Thanks man.
14nh641.gif
the internetz is serious business
I still got love for Team Capcom though and I will be posting here regularly
54325f3ed338d3ae8c79c46f5ba577d680660dc.gif
How you gonna let him get you like that. There some cool @#* people over here. Just keep the Doom avy I'll put Donovan on his palm for you.

Back
Top Bottom