The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

7,000 people at last nights game? Not surprised, management has shown absolutely no ambition to put a winning team together. No player wants to come here. It's sad really. The looks I get when I tell people the A's are my team tell it all.

7,000 people at last nights game? Not surprised, management has shown absolutely no ambition to put a winning team together. No player wants to come here. It's sad really. The looks I get when I tell people the A's are my team tell it all.

I can say this, no way they had 7k Last night. :lol:

They are trying, it’s not going to happen overnight.

They’re building through the prospects they got back from trades. Things are getting better

I'll be at the Thursday day game. I wonder what the attendance will be. Could be a low attendance record way things are looking.

Great game... in fielding and pitching were on point. Chapman is a monster, I'll be sad when he's traded.

IMG_0407.JPG

Man that picture is depressing. :smh: Hope you had a good time though.

I always have a good time.

A's won, we laughed. All I need... I get to put my feet up? No line at the bathroom or concession stand? I'll take it at that dump.

Pitching, costly errors, and a 6-0 blown lead. I know I'm going to hear about it tomorrow at work from the Angel fans.

Pitching is absolute trash but can’t be surprised. I want nothing to do with Cahill and Anderson either. I never want to see Anderson in green and gold again.

Just hope the offense continues to grow. Rate mistake by Chapman, but I love that guy. Definitely looks like the leader of this team in the future.

I just want to see growth with the infield... they are the centerpiece right now.

Somehow get something or someone to show up in the outfield and draft/trade for pitching.

That dude had us up against the ropes. 12 k's, gave up only 1 hit, 1 walk. But, we still holding on the to the longest streak in MLB without being no-hit. It was close though.

Back
Top Bottom