* The New TEAM SC Official post *

DEpast I know how you feel. It's pretty hit or miss for both buyers and sellers sometimes. I guess that's the way it goes.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack . . .

33utwr8.jpg

2lntsmg.jpg

^ Yep. They had a pretty big Nike shipment recently.

Nylon Black/Pink dunks (which I still need to get)

White Rock n Roll Vandals ( very sick)

Blazers

Air max 1 ( black/grey colorway)

Air Max 90 Current Flywire (Black/Black)

Air Prersto ( Orange/white colorway)

Air Woven (Black/Mint green)

Ty- Welcome back man.
tongue.gif
And for God's sake,how did you get your hands on those Yeezys????

Mike - Refer to Ron's post, or you can always stay pretty updated if you checkhttp://suitesole.blogspot.comhere.

Ron - Thanks! Unfortunately, I had to go through eBay. I don't regret it one bit though. Thequality and comfort of these are . . .

* cues NBA Playoff theme song *

^ It's good to see the Thuggets finally make it past the 2nd round for a change. Toobad they won't see the Finals this year.

Originally Posted by spacej23

^ It's good to see the Thuggets finally make it past the 2nd round for a change. Too bad they won't see the Finals this year.

I don't know man, with the way the Fakers are playing right now, Nuggets might just be the better team.

I'm pulling for the Cavs to win the Finals anyway.

It's funny how some things never change. Go figure.

Stomach problems you say, Birdman? I believe it . . . I'd probably have stomach problems too if itwas getting pumped from all the drugs I did.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

whats up SC...you guys started getting the royal/volt griffs yet?
what are these Griffs that you speak of? south carolina has never heard of sneakers...

my attempt at being funny on the internet. i'm a zombie right now.
alien.gif

but real talk, my store hasn't received them yet. but hopefully soon?

I knew that series was going to 7 games.
laugh.gif

SMH at the Lakers. They can't stop the pick and roll to save their lives. Pretty sad. Had no clue Aaron Brooks was that nice.

"If" they beat Houston Sunday, they should consider themselves lucky. No way they beat Denver playing the way they are now. Sad but true. One man canonly do but so much.

Back
Top Bottom