* The New TEAM SC Official post *

just thought Id bring this thread back from the dead.

First post in SIX days. I graduate in two weeks with my undergrad! YES!
happy.gif

7 Gamecocks drafted today WOWZERS!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Second only to Southern Cal for most draft picks by any NCAA team.

That's why it's frustrating to finish with a 7-6 record
smh.gif
. All that talent, at least in my eyes, should equal MORE wins.

Just watched Many Pacquiao TAX ricky hatton's !+@ in 2 rounds. It took PrettyBoyFloyd 10 rds to do it. I'm calling it now.... when mayweather and pacfight, PBF will RUN AWAY for 12 rds...

I peeped the fight too and props to Manny for making quick work of Hatton. I'm a huge boxing fan and that's a BOLD statement Shinobixtc. Money May islight years ahead of Hatton defensively so I think Mayweather vs. Pac-man is a very intriguing match-up. If he gets past JMM in July we shall see...

i think you misunderstood me..

im saying that PBF (in the boxing world's general opinion) is the greatest defensive boxer that there is right now... and if he and his trainers werewatching that Hatton destruction... he will have to run away and pick Pac apart with either a fast jab or counterpunches (like he does with all of hisopponents)... becuase if he squares up with him... lights out. so my prediction is (win or lose) PBF will run for 12 rds...

i dont think thats a bold statement... thats already PBF's MO... thats what made him the best... its up to freddie roach to figure out how to beat him

^Oh okay, I see what you're saying, my bad. I guess I've been in the sports forum too long and I'm quick to try and refute stuff. Dudes are inthere attempting to call Pac-Man the GOAT, yeah the GOAT. Not even "greatest of our era", "best in the division sort of thing."
smh.gif
, WOW, just WOW.

i think Pac has had the fastest ascent up the ladders in recent times... because he was relatively unknown until Barrera I.... but GOAT? i dont think so. P4P?right now, Yes. Most Improved? Yes. cuz he definitely ISNT the same boxer over the past few years... while others have not evolved. but hes not the GOAT

the thing about PBF is that he never needed to evolve... he was always on top... so the rest of the competition has to reach that level before his skillsdeteriorate (so there wont be any doubt i.e RJJ)... cuz if they cant do that, then PBF has chewed up boxing, came back for seconds, and left the party.

Pac needs that fight to solidify his "status"... PBF doesnt... that boy is already written in scriptures

Chuuuch.

^I cosign my dude, but we might not get the opportunity to see it 'cause Arum, Pac-Man's promoter, is saying if Cotto wins this summer, the wintermatch-up will be Cotto vs. Pac-Man in NY MSG.

What up Team SC..

I know its been a while but i'm still chillin doing my thing. I did pick-up some Black sample Flightposites for 20 bucks (thanks again maurice) and somedecent Court Force Mid samples recently, but other than that i'm just preparin for my son to come into the world in the next month.
happy.gif

Stan-
pimp.gif
Keep it up man. Your collection is very DOPE. Those OG Griffeysare just amazing.

Is anyone plan on getting the V package May 30?

Back
Top Bottom